Lgd 4033 back pumps

klothian1

Awards
Hi everyone,
First post on here hoping someone can shed some light on my situation.
I purchased some lgd in cap form the label states 5mg lgd, 25mg armistane and 25mg epticin in each cap.

So been taking for the past 4 days each morning noticed nothing different until today I have been a lot hotter than usual and while doing deadlifts the pump in my back was to the point it was getting painful I've never experienced anything like that before and have not read anything on lgd causing this starting to think maybe I have not purchased lgd at all and maybe some sort of prohormone like I've read happening to people in the past.

Sorry for the long winded post if anyone could help it would be appreciated.
Thanks

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
LGD does cause back pumps. It may not be a common side effect but it has been reported on multiple occasions. Taurine will help

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Magnesium and Potassium as well.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Yeah, you dont run a On Cycle support?

Better safe Then sorry.
And Yes 1 scoop of taurine daiy Will help a lot! :)

Good luck brother!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In addition to the Taurine, make sure you are properly hydrating. Taurine won't help if you aren't hydrating enough.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on lgd and get back pumps all day. Taurine helps some and so does hydrating. Also add potassium / banana daily

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on lgd and get back pumps all day. Taurine helps some and so does hydrating. Also add potassium / banana daily
Did you know that white potatoes actually have more potassium than bananas? :)

I found this out recently.

klothian1

Awards
Thanks for the answers everyone first time with anything so maybe over thinking!
I am running ocs and drinking a good 5 litres of water at least per day, carbs are really high along with the calories so maybe I need more.

I will get some taurine tomorrow and see if that helps thanks for the advice it's appreciated

klothian1

Awards
How far in are you if you don't mind me asking and what kind of results are you seeing?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Hate to break it to you but you are probably not even taking lgd it is most likely a prohormone. I would never trust buying sarms from a supplement company unless it was one of the reputable ones mentioned on these forums.

klothian1

Awards
You need a test base or your gonna hate life come the 2 week point.
I am running Daa and a natty test booster along with it to try combat lethargy I have read about, what do you suggest?

klothian1

Awards
Hate to break it to you but you are probably not even taking lgd it is most likely a prohormone. I would never trust buying sarms from a supplement company unless it was one of the reputable ones mentioned on these forums.
The product is from a reputable company and I have used a few of their other products before pre workouts etc and I bought it were I get all of my supplements in general and never had a problem before, it's just what I have felt is a lot different to what I have read about sides and so on and only being 4 days in, obviously a bit more wary with it being my first time taking anything like this. I hope not I am going to see the week out and see what happens if i get any more sides I will stop using

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How far in are you if you don't mind me asking and what kind of results are you seeing?
Almost at week 3 at 10mg a day. Just harder feeling muscles and look more defined. I know it does not really kick in until week 3 so In a few days I'll see how it goes. I'm doing a 8 week cycle with 2ml of super dhea to combat lethargy that will surely come.
Right now I'm taking 4g taurine pre workout - bought sns brand since it's quality and cost effective.
Save the daa and natty test booster to run with your pct - you will need a serm like clomid - that I would do 50/50/25/25 after a 8 wrk run. Don't just run 4 weeks or the cycle will be pretty useless.

klothian1

Awards
Almost at week 3 at 10mg a day. Just harder feeling muscles and look more defined. I know it does not really kick in until week 3 so In a few days I'll see how it goes. I'm doing a 8 week cycle with 2ml of super dhea to combat lethargy that will surely come.
Right now I'm taking 4g taurine pre workout - bought sns brand since it's quality and cost effective.
Save the daa and natty test booster to run with your pct - you will need a serm like clomid - that I would do 50/50/25/25 after a 8 wrk run. Don't just run 4 weeks or the cycle will be pretty useless.
Cool thanks for the reply, I have pct sorted and ready to go more or less what you have suggested, I did plan on only running for 6 weeks will see how it goes from here on in!

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
The product is from a reputable company and I have used a few of their other products before pre workouts etc and I bought it were I get all of my supplements in general and never had a problem before, it's just what I have felt is a lot different to what I have read about sides and so on and only being 4 days in, obviously a bit more wary with it being my first time taking anything like this. I hope not I am going to see the week out and see what happens if i get any more sides I will stop using
Back pumps at only 4 days in? Sounds pretty damn sketchy to me bro... lgd doesn't kick in until week 2-3 for most users including myself. Just be very cautious and monitor your sides...

klothian1

Awards
Back pumps at only 4 days in? Sounds pretty damn sketchy to me bro... lgd doesn't kick in until week 2-3 for most users including myself. Just be very cautious and monitor your sides...
I will be thanks, giving it until the end of the week and I will decide whether to continue or not.

klothian1

Awards
One more quick question, if I do decide to not continue with the cycle will I be OK to just run some daa/test booster as a mini pct to be on the safe side?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advice right here.

You'll be hard pressed to find a better value than SNS Taurine as well :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any suggestions on what to use?
Super DHEA or Dermacrine should work well and not be quite so suppressive. Of course there are stronger things out there that will be better but also very suppressive. If you're planning a SERM in PCT anyway, though.....

You should probably get this thread moved to Anabolics.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Taurine never helped me any.. hopefully it does you though.

I would just stick it out and see how the cycle goes. LGD or something else hopefully you'll get something out of it. And really as long as you have everything on hand that you should before cycling and know what to look for, it won't be a huge deal if it is something different.

That's just me though.