Andro cycle

Bdn6654

Awards
Hey was hoping to get some advice on a cycle i wanted to run or if there is a better product suggestions are def welcome. So 7 weeks sup3r elite 1/4 at 330mg a day and epi 500mg. The last week 1/4 at 440 mg a day and epi 750. Gonna make sure my diet is on point during the while cycle. Any advice welcome.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How much product you got? I probably wouldn't bother with increasing the doses on the last week unless it's to finish off the product you have.

PCT?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Sounds solid to me. I in week 8 of my cycle. Started at 300/100 (1-andro/4-andro) through week 2, then 400/200 through week 6, and then 400/400 for weeks 7 and 8. No sides. Put on like 12-15 pounds of muscle. Strength and size shot up drastically around week 3 and 4. I ran joint support, multi, fish oil and vitamin C for 3 weeks leading into the cycle and all the way through. Ran an on cycle support at low dose so I could get away with using just 1 bottle and I wasn't too concerned about needing an OCS. Started Primeval labs Mega PCT (Arimistane) during weeks 7 and 8 at 100mg Arimistane p/day. PCT will be continued Mega PCT and Clomid at 50/50/25/25

Loved this cycle.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Hey was hoping to get some advice on a cycle i wanted to run or if there is a better product suggestions are def welcome. So 7 weeks sup3r elite 1/4 at 330mg a day and epi 500mg. The last week 1/4 at 440 mg a day and epi 750. Gonna make sure my diet is on point during the while cycle. Any advice welcome.
I wouldn't bother upping the doses in the last week, I'd just run a solid 8 weeks at the best doses,
2 Bottles of Sup3r-1 Elite gives you 8 weeks at 330mg per day
2 Bottles of Sup3r-4 Elite gives you 8 weeks at 330mg per day
1 Bottle of Sup3r-Epi Elite gives you 8 weeks at 500mg per day.

I'd recommend you get a good On-Cycle support like OL's Ar1macare Pro, it's a pretty solid all rounder that'll help keep your body healthy whilst On Cycle.

What do you have lined up for PCT?

Bdn6654

Awards
I wouldn't bother upping the doses in the last week, I'd just run a solid 8 weeks at the best doses,
2 Bottles of Sup3r-1 Elite gives you 8 weeks at 330mg per day
2 Bottles of Sup3r-4 Elite gives you 8 weeks at 330mg per day
1 Bottle of Sup3r-Epi Elite gives you 8 weeks at 500mg per day.

I'd recommend you get a good On-Cycle support like OL's Ar1macare Pro, it's a pretty solid all rounder that'll help keep your body healthy whilst On Cycle.

What do you have lined up for PCT?
Was going to run nolva

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was going to run nolva
Nolva or Clomid is the way to go.

20/20/10/10 for Nolva will get the job done.

Look into Kingsblood to add on top. Designed specifically for PCT.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smart running a SERM, too many people overlook that.

I would also suggest AlphaMax XT during PCT as well. AlphaMax XT will help control cortisol with an AI and the powerful adaptogen Ashwagandha. Testosterone will be increased with the 3,4 dinavil, ashwaganhda, tongkat ali and forskolin. The forskolin will help increase lean mass while decreasing fat as well. And tongkat ali also increases libido.

It is a complete all in one addition to PCT. Until the 8th, Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT.