Fun Boost Stack: LJ100 + Inhibit-E + Inhibit-P - Thoughts on Dosing?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, just a simple fun stack. I'm coming out of a really stressful time and my mood and libido took a bit of a dive, but things are getting better. Just for fun and after looking at recent combined with some solo experiences, I thought to try this stack at limited doses. Not looking for massive gains, just a lift in mood and maybe libido.

I've done OL JL100 in the past and it worked awesome for 2-3 weeks, then subsided a bit, but I stayed a 200mg mostly.

Have run Inhibit-E along with OL LJ100 at 1 cap one day, and 2 caps the next/every other day, and it seemed to go pretty well.

I am thinking to try the above again, but add Inhibit-P, 1 cap per day, taken 2 hours before bed.

So, OL LJ100 2 caps per day (5/2off), Inhibit-E 1 cap, 2 caps every other day (5/2), Inhibit-P 1 cap per day, every day.

Thoughts on this?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
That should be fine overall.

I'm really curious how you like the three combined. Inhibit-E is a great, great AI and we've strived to make it as affordable as possible. Great ingredients.

You could do 1 cap/day for Inhibit-E but I like your schedule outline as is

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, thanks. ...I just remembered that I can be e2 sensitive, so I don't wanna lower it too much. Perhaps one a day or every other day is a better approach and see how I go.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks. ...I just remembered that I can be e2 sensitive, so I don't wanna lower it too much. Perhaps one a day or every other day is a better approach and see how I go.
Yeah you could go with that and add more if you wish

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea where your current estrogen levels are?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I was thinking of dropping the Inhibit-e and replacing it with 1 cap of Bulbine.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on doing inhibit e, inhibit p, and arimistane for the last 6 weeks of my cut.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bought Bulbine. May drop the inhibit-e. Bump
I've heard good things about the SNS bulbine.... for a purely mood, libido boost I think bulbine may be the better option over inhibit-e, particularly since your estrogen is already on the low side.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard good things about the SNS bulbine.... for a purely mood, libido boost I think bulbine may be the better option over inhibit-e, particularly since your estrogen is already on the low side.
Cool, thanks. I wasn't sure what "low" was in that test result above. I've had AI's drop libido before, so I tend to stay away from them or only use them in the lower doses.

In this case, I've read LJ100, Inhibit-P and Bulbine can all lower E2 to a healthy degree, and it's not like I'm rebounding in a PCT, so an AI probably doesn't make sense. I wonder how much these 3 products combined will impact E2, so I'm gonna start off with the following per day:

2 LJ100
1 Bulbine
1 Inhibit-P

I will only know the right dosage/formula for my goal by playing around with it incrementally.

Can't find any similar stacks.

I'm doing 5/2 for all, but maybe I should take the Bulbine and I-P daily and the LJ100 5/2?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulbine is great for libido! IMO better than Inhibit E if we are just talking libido, although I have run Bulbine probably 10 times and the new inhibit e once.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, thanks. I wasn't sure what "low" was in that test result above. I've had AI's drop libido before, so I tend to stay away from them or only use them in the lower doses.

In this case, I've read LJ100, Inhibit-P and Bulbine can all lower E2 to a healthy degree, and it's not like I'm rebounding in a PCT, so an AI probably doesn't make sense. I wonder how much these 3 products combined will impact E2, so I'm gonna start off with the following per day:

2 LJ100
1 Bulbine
1 Inhibit-P

I will only know the right dosage/formula for my goal by playing around with it incrementally.

Can't find any similar stacks.

I'm doing 5/2 for all, but maybe I should take the Bulbine and I-P daily and the LJ100 5/2?
I have done Tongkat Ali and Bulbine, but not stacked with inhibiit P.

I would run all of them every day. I have read that LJ100 should be dosed 5/2 like you wrote, but I think all of the pre packed LJ100 supps say to dose it every day so who knows. I have experimented with both dosing schemes and have not noticed a difference.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have done Tongkat Ali and Bulbine, but not stacked with inhibiit P.

I would run all of them every day. I have read that LJ100 should be dosed 5/2 like you wrote, but I think all of the pre packed LJ100 supps say to dose it every day so who knows. I have experimented with both dosing schemes and have not noticed a difference.
Great! How was the LJ100/Bulbine stack when you ran it?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great! How was the LJ100/Bulbine stack when you ran it?
2 of my favorite libido supps so it was obviously great! lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many caps of Bulbine did you take per day? I weigh 185 and can't decide if 1-2 is what I need.
I take 2, but I have experimented with 1-3 caps/day. Gotta find your sweet stop. Start at 1 IMO.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've decided to stop the stack for now. ...I'm travelling a lot for work for the next few weeks. Would it be possible to keep running the inhibit-P solo and once I'm done with that start with Bulbine only, see how that goes then maybe add the JL100?

In sum, can I finish the Inhibit-P and start the Bulbine right after, or do I need to take time off between all the supps?

Thoughts?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've decided to stop the stack for now. ...I'm travelling a lot for work for the next few weeks. Would it be possible to keep running the inhibit-P solo and once I'm done with that start with Bulbine only, see how that goes then maybe add the JL100?

In sum, can I finish the Inhibit-P and start the Bulbine right after, or do I need to take time off between all the supps?

Thoughts?
Yup that would work just fine!

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting the stack again this week, but changing it up:

Bulbine
LJ100
Tribestan (tribulus)

Any recommendations on how to start this, I.e. 1 Bulb, 1 LJ100 per day first, or what? Foresee any negatives to this stack?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting the stack again this week, but changing it up:

Bulbine
LJ100
Tribestan (tribulus)

Any recommendations on how to start this, I.e. 1 Bulb, 1 LJ100 per day first, or what? Foresee any negatives to this stack?
Start with 1 bulbine but you def. won't have to go over 2.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheers. Add the others or just the Bulbine?
You can run all three, I was just telling you how to dose the bulbine. Is the LJ100 and Trib in bulk or caps?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lj100 is OL's caps and Trib is tablets from Tribestan.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today marks my 28th day of 2 LJ100, 1 Bulbine, and 3-5 Tribestan (trib). Nothing out of the ordinary. Today I bumped LJ100 to three caps. Over the weekend I bumped Bulbine to 2 caps, just for Saturday, and the strange thing was I was getting really random boners all day the next day on Sunday (Christmas, yes, boner all day), but I took less of everything that day. Weird...

Perhaps less is more with this combo. Or, reducing every couple of days makes the body feel the effects more?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I ran LJ100/Bulbine for 8 weeks. It was ok; nothing special. Never went over 3 caps of LJ100.

QUESTION: is it safe, and, a good or bad idea to take some Inhibit-E now?

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Only if you think your E is raised, otherwise, no. There are a few studies that show that LJ100/TA raises free testosterone and aromatase inhibition (I don't have links at the moment)...just my humble opinion.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
So I ran LJ100/Bulbine for 8 weeks. It was ok; nothing special. Never went over 3 caps of LJ100.

QUESTION: is it safe, and, a good or bad idea to take some Inhibit-E now?
I just finished a bottle of Bulbine I received through SNS Reload program (1 cap daily for 60 days) and it was great as usual. It always give me a boost in libido, mood, improved sleep, improved recovery, and it always leans/dries me out especially in my midsection/core. In my vast experience with Bulbine, its effects taper off slowly over the course of 1 week +/- a few days depending on the person. Since Bulbine can lower E2 (although I have yet to see any mention on its MOA of doing this), you may want to give your body a break before taking inhibit-e as that will also lower estrogen. You don't want to continuously lower E2 for too long. If you do decide to take inhibit-e right away, maybe start slow for the first few weeks and ease into it. For example: week 1 @ 1 cap daily, week 2 @ 2 caps daily, week 3 @ 3 caps daily, etc.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx. I was just going to do a 1-1-2 dosing, so 1 cap per day then 2 every third day.