Olympus Labs - Bulking Cycle

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
So I'm starting my first PH bulking cycle...
stats are: 20 year old male
6'4"
200 pounds

I was planning on using OL's Ep15tane and possibly Ep1c, should I use anything else in this stack? Also, what would be the best dosages?
I want to get the best results from this stack and appreciate everyone's help in advance

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Edit. Wait. You're 20?
Not yet.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6'4"
200 pounds

I was planning on using OL's Ep15tane and possibly Ep1c, should I use anything else in this stack? Also, what would be the best dosages?
I want to get the best results from this stack and appreciate everyone's help in advance
1st cycle at your age, take it easy bud ...I would not add anything else besides a test base like OL UK Sup3r-4 or Sup3r-DHEA to combat lethargy.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
6'4"
200 pounds

Not to sound like a mother, but that's young to be starting ph's. Take GNO's advice and go easy.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many years have you been training?
Gonna compete ? If no I would wait

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
I would like to compete here soon but I've been working out since freshman year of high school because we had 5 days of workouts in football. But within the last year and a half I've started training heavier naturally

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Most of their point is that your endocrine system is still developing all the way until about 25. It isn't necessarily how long you have been training, but not messing up your body long-term

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont do it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are some amazing natty sups! Search the boards.

A lot to learn and growth will come.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 6'4 and only 200lbs wait a bit. There's so many other options and ARA + Origin would be great for awhile

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
What would you guys recommend for dosing the ARA and Orig1n?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd just do OL Orig1n, OL Triumph, and OL Ep1c. Should be a solid natty stack for good bulking. I'd wait to use an anabolic for a while.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you guys recommend for dosing the ARA and Orig1n?
Origin 1 cap per meal as per label and ArA 4-8 caps with OL Triumph. Take ArA on an empty stomach if possible or after warming up (as in at the gym)