Norcodrene, Forskolin, quadralean stack

qkrzazzang

Awards
I'm currently stacking Norcodrene, Shift and Forskolin 95. Can I safely stack QuadraLean as well as extra 1.5g of L-Carnitine?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You could do, but what you have currently is definitely sufficient. More is not always better with supplements, however you could add Quadralean into the tail end of the cut, or as part of a stack on it's own for later on :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What Jiigzz said OP.

You have plenty going on with Norco, Shift, and F-95. Save the Quadralean for another time/run.

And don't both with the L-carnitine.

qkrzazzang

Awards
What Jiigzz said OP.

You have plenty going on with Norco, Shift, and F-95. Save the Quadralean for another time/run.

Thanks for the suggestions. If I happen to have another cutting phase, I don't really see a reason to run Quadralean as a main fat burner, as Norco, shift and forskolin 95 have proven to me that it's working very well. I was just trying to see if Quadralean could yield a slight contribution to my cut right now. If yes, then I'd be more than happy to stack it with my current stack. If not, no, but I don't think I would opt to run Quadralean as a separate thing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What Jiigzz said OP.

i'll second this. Take this advice and run with it. Do your pes run then try quadralean. You should get good results with the three supps you are currently taking.