OG Erase/norcodrene/forskolin -Need Some Help Pls

greilich

Awards
Hey guys/gals,

Bit of a back story first that may help in your ability to answer;

2009- 317 Lbs, I dieted lifted heavy and do my cardio went from a 44-46in waist down to a 34 some 32in waist by 2011. Since 2009 Ive really made it a point to be healthy and stay healthy and lift consistently along with my cardio work. I am by no means a competitor, I respect it but it just isn't my cup of tea. With that said though I have always been able to cut down decently easy with adjustments to my diet and added cardio/HIIT.

Ive began my dream career, but currently work graveyard shift, 11:30pm-8am...My food schedule is messed up to say the least along with everything else.

With that said, I researched on here and decided to give the ERASE/Nor/Forskolin stack as shot. Yet, no avail...Ive went from 195 to 200lbs, I have only changed up added a bit of brown rice with my dinner (breakfast) and a slice of toast with my eggs/whites. (Yet I did this when I was 195 and didn't gain) So my question is,
A) Is it normal to have this reaction
B) What can I do, or what do you recommend to do to help my cutting process
C)Im not 10% or anything , last I checked I was 14% but now with the added water retention its horrible looking

With the above stated, I do have some saggy skin which doesn't make the bloat any better :/

Current dosage is:

Nor : 1- am 2-pm
Erase : 3 spread out equally
Forskolin : 1am 1post workout and 1 before bed

I wear a polar monitor 75% of the time during workouts and burn between 550-1000 calories depending on cardio or not on top of my 45-1 hour weight training.

My diet is:

Meal 1 : 6-8 Egg whites 2 Whole eggs/ 2 slices deli turkey
Meal 2: 2 scoops iso/2 tablespoon PB
Meal 3: Chicken/Brown rice
Meal 4: Chicken/greek yogurt

1700-2200 cals daily. I am 5'5'' 200 currently. (Im active at work and wear a decent amount of equipment so Im not slouch lol)

POST WORKOUT : 1-2 Scoops iso whey

Attached photos are : 317 lbs , current, and the most "cut up" photo was 2012 I was my lowest at 178 but only eating 900 cals a day...

I think i've posted this in the right place, if not please let me know. Thank you !

Attachments

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As far as the stack goes, those are some of the favorites for cutting around here, so I''d rule out the stack as potentially causing the unwanted change.
New work schedule, added stress or less sleep could be causing the changes.
What was your diet like prior, compared to what you posted, or was it the same?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys/gals,

Bit of a back story first that may help in your ability to answer;

2009- 317 Lbs, I dieted lifted heavy and do my cardio went from a 44-46in waist down to a 34 some 32in waist by 2011. Since 2009 Ive really made it a point to be healthy and stay healthy and lift consistently along with my cardio work. I am by no means a competitor, I respect it but it just isn't my cup of tea. With that said though I have always been able to cut down decently easy with adjustments to my diet and added cardio/HIIT.

Ive began my dream career, but currently work graveyard shift, 11:30pm-8am...My food schedule is messed up to say the least along with everything else.

With that said, I researched on here and decided to give the ERASE/Nor/Forskolin stack as shot. Yet, no avail...Ive went from 195 to 200lbs, I have only changed up added a bit of brown rice with my dinner (breakfast) and a slice of toast with my eggs/whites. (Yet I did this when I was 195 and didn't gain) So my question is,
A) Is it normal to have this reaction
B) What can I do, or what do you recommend to do to help my cutting process
C)Im not 10% or anything , last I checked I was 14% but now with the added water retention its horrible looking

With the above stated, I do have some saggy skin which doesn't make the bloat any better :/

Current dosage is:

Nor : 1- am 2-pm
Erase : 3 spread out equally
Forskolin : 1am 1post workout and 1 before bed

I wear a polar monitor 75% of the time during workouts and burn between 550-1000 calories depending on cardio or not on top of my 45-1 hour weight training.

My diet is:

Meal 1 : 6-8 Egg whites 2 Whole eggs/ 2 slices deli turkey
Meal 2: 2 scoops iso/2 tablespoon PB
Meal 3: Chicken/Brown rice
Meal 4: Chicken/greek yogurt

1700-2200 cals daily. I am 5'5'' 200 currently. (Im active at work and wear a decent amount of equipment so Im not slouch lol)

POST WORKOUT : 1-2 Scoops iso whey

Attached photos are : 317 lbs , current, and the most "cut up" photo was 2012 I was my lowest at 178 but only eating 900 cals a day...

I think i've posted this in the right place, if not please let me know. Thank you !
Cals are quite low for your height and weight - how did you calculate what you 'needed'

greilich

Awards
Cals are quite low for your height and weight - how did you calculate what you 'needed'

IIFYM I used to calculate my intake, trust me Im all about eating more quality cals.

And my diet was the same before.

Would stress have that big of a role in the visual aspect and weight gain??

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IIFYM I used to calculate my intake, trust me Im all about eating more quality cals.

And my diet was the same before.

Would stress have that big of a role in the visual aspect and weight gain??
Stress and Cortisol can both be factors in holding weight.
Lack of Sleep can be a factor, adjusting water intake could be a factor, there are many factors that can hold weight for an individual

Question --> Are you using and refeeds or cheat meals in your diet? or just straight kcals daily? For your size as stated your kcals are a bit low for someone 200 pounds, and a long term diet when losing a lot of weight sometimes it may help to take a diet break or take kcals up to maintainance for a few weeks and then diet back down to help restore t3, leptin, and hormone levels while trying to reach lower levels of bodyfat especially coming from an overweight background.

You cannot just keep hitting the ground running it will lead to a metabolic stall or slow. The cheat meals or refeeds could be something to help speed up the metabolism a bit, give you some more kcals, and also help fatloss/weightloss.

greilich

Awards
Ive been refeeding weekly, if not twice a week depending how my work week goes. Im starting to seriously believe lack of solid sleep and stress is a considerable factor....is there a way to combat either of those?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive been refeeding weekly, if not twice a week depending how my work week goes. Im starting to seriously believe lack of solid sleep and stress is a considerable factor....is there a way to combat either of those?
Sleep more to combat lack of sleep. I know its tough, but try a nap here or there.

greilich

Awards
Also, how would throwing in 2.5-5 grams of creapure into the mix...Ive used it before with good results but never with this stack

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, how would throwing in 2.5-5 grams of creapure into the mix...Ive used it before with good results but never with this stack
I would add 5g simply for the enhanced strength benefit, it would do no harm in terms of fat loss.

For your original question - how much different is the job and lifestyle than before? Your workout is only 1-2 hours of the day, how the other 22-23 hours add up is really what I've found to be the most important in terms of fat loss. Do you sit more? Do you walk less? Less busy work on your feet? All of those things can add up to an extra 1000cals a day for someone who weighs 200lbs. I too have recently had a job change, only I'm far more active and on my feet than before. I've literally added 700 cals on my days at work, days I hit the gym + work I'll add 1.5k calories and I've still lost 1lb.

Its a whole heck of a lot of calories, and the ONLY difference is the fact that I'm on my feet more each day (something i hardly notice).

greilich

Awards
As far as my work schedule vs previous... I went from a glass company, packing some boxes machine work etc, on your feet all day but no real heavy heavy lifting and nothing extravagant when it comes to energy output to now an LE career where I'm wearing a belt that wears 7+ lbs, a vest all day and since Im new I'm out walking A LOT. Ive noticed besides the obvious added weight carried, I sweat a ton more. When I was training/academy I was able to eat and snack sometimes whatever and still dropping weight, (days) now that Ive switched to graveyard shift my body is for lack of better term, my apologizes... ****ED, "Like dude what are you doing to me"...so Im at a loss.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As far as my work schedule vs previous... I went from a glass company, packing some boxes machine work etc, on your feet all day but no real heavy heavy lifting and nothing extravagant when it comes to energy output to now an LE career where I'm wearing a belt that wears 7+ lbs, a vest all day and since Im new I'm out walking A LOT. Ive noticed besides the obvious added weight carried, I sweat a ton more. When I was training/academy I was able to eat and snack sometimes whatever and still dropping weight, (days) now that Ive switched to graveyard shift my body is for lack of better term, my apologizes... ****ED, "Like dude what are you doing to me"...so Im at a loss.
As The Solution stated, it sounds like sleep is your biggest enemy, how many hours are you getting?

Your body may not be adjusting well to the change in lifestyle / sleep schedule and will just need time to adapt as well

greilich

Awards
As The Solution stated, it sounds like sleep is your biggest enemy, how many hours are you getting?

Your body may not be adjusting well to the change in lifestyle / sleep schedule and will just need time to adapt as well

On average 6 hours... 9am-3pm, sometimes a nap around 8pm-10pm (rarely) This past week was havoc on my body, working 6pm-8am OT and then attempting to train....Ive taken the past two days off from the gym to help repair and rest. I have the next two off from work. So I plan to train today and tomorrow