Some questions about Ep1c Unleashed and Str3ngth Unleashed both capsules and TD

shabib67

Awards
So i received an email from AnabolicMinds about OL's labor day weekend and I know they are one of the most reputable supplement companies currently on the market. I am interested in purchasing two bottles of Ep1c Unleashed and two bottles of Str3ngth unleashed to use for a cut.

Current stats are
31 years old
5'11
230lbs 20% BF

Bench - 300lbs
Squat- 370lbs
Deadlift - 500lbs.

I do Strongman training 5/6 times a week (sometimes 7 days) and I want to go on a cut, but maintain as much strength as possible (hopefully even make some strength gains if possible).

My questions are.

1. For the capsule versions how would you dose each product
2. Would it be smarter to start one, add in the second product (so both are being used) and then finish off with the other. For example:
Week 1-4: Ep1c Unleashed
Week 5-8: Ep1c Unleashed + Str3ngth Unleashed
Week 9-12: Str3ngth Unleashed

Or should I stack them both from the get go?

3. Is 8 weeks enough or would it be better to run for 12 weeks?
4. How much better is the TD version (like how noticeable is it or what exactly makes it better)
5. If i get both in TD version, how and when would I apply them.

My standard supplements include
1. PES High Volume (1 scoop)
2. PES Ergonine (1 scoop)
3. PES Amino IV (2 scoops)
4. Beta Alanine (3 grams)
5. Fearns Soy Lecithin (1.5-2g of PA)

Sorry for all the questions.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome to Anabolicminds! Nice #'s.

EU and SU work great together and would be an awesome stack to help maintain or even improve strength on a cut. You should see enhanced strength, endurance and recovery. I've also noted improvements in joint health.

Caps typically have a faster rate of absorption and reach higher peak concentrations more quickly. TD allows for a slower release and more stable blood levels, ideal for a slow and steady accumulation of benefits. Laxo really shines in TD form, imo.

I would personally grab 2 bottles of EU caps and 2 bottles of Dermastrength Unleashed and run them concurrently, using both pre-workout. 8 weeks will give you some amazing results, but if you really want to take advantage of the sale, nothing wrong with 12! 12 weeks = more gains. :bigok:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend just picking up the capsules and stacking both from the get go. Or at least that's what I'd do and run them as directed.

shabib67

Awards
Lynks8 thanks for the response.

So if i were to run both concurrently and do them only pre-workout that means I would have to use two pumps of TD SU pre-workout? What about on off days how would you take EU and SU. Lastly, what part of your body do you apply TD to? I heard that it causes staining as well and is there any problem if you sweat a lot during your workout? (I usually sweat a good amount).

Sorry again for the flurry of questions. Caps just seem a lot more easier/manageable then TD even though TD seems more beneficial at least for Laxo.

Calroid

Calroid

Awards
I'm am currently 2 weeks into a stack of Ep1c Unleashed and Hercules (Basically same as Str3ngth Unleashed) by Sparta Nutrition.

I have to give the stack a major thumbs up. I'm really starting to notice a big difference in the last few days. Strength increases, endurance increases and significant recovery time reductions.

I would highly recommend this stack.

shabib67

Awards
Calroid thanks for the reply! How are you dosing on your workout and off days?

Calroid

Calroid

Awards
I'm taking both everyday more or less as per the instructions on the bottles. I do some kind of a workout most days though. About 2 rest days a month.

Currently 2 capsules of Ep1c Unleashed a day.

Hercules is recommend 5 capsules a day.
Currently I've increased it to 6 capsules per day at the start of the 2nd week.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lynks8 thanks for the response.

So if i were to run both concurrently and do them only pre-workout that means I would have to use two pumps of TD SU pre-workout? What about on off days how would you take EU and SU. Lastly, what part of your body do you apply TD to? I heard that it causes staining as well and is there any problem if you sweat a lot during your workout? (I usually sweat a good amount).

Sorry again for the flurry of questions. Caps just seem a lot more easier/manageable then TD even though TD seems more beneficial at least for Laxo.
Hey bro, sorry for missing this before the weekend! No worries on the questions; you're asking really good ones! Let's make sure you have the best Ep1c/Strength run possible!

First and foremost, the primary benefits you'll receive from these products will be as a result of cumulative absorption, so don't worry too much about dose timing. As long as you're getting your serving in each day, you'll see results. :)

Now then, to clarify: I recommended them all pre-workout just to simplify things. If you want a more specific recommendation, this is my personal preference: Grab at least 2 bottles Ep1c Unleashed (EU) and 1 bottle each of Str3ngth Unleashed (SU) and Dermastrength Unleashed (DSU).

If you workout in the afternoon/evening:

Workout days:
1 pump DSU after showering in the morning. 1 cap SU + 2 caps EU 30-45 min pre-workout.

Off days:
1 pump DSU after showering in the morning. 1 cap EU with breakfast. 1 cap SU and 1 cap EU with lunch or dinner (whichever is closest to when you'd otherwise be working out).

If you workout in the morning:

Workout days:
1 cap SU + 2 caps EU 30-45 min pre-workout. 1 pump DSU after showering.

Off days:
1 pump DSU after showering in the morning. 1 cap EU with breakfast. 1 cap SU and 1 cap EU with lunch or dinner.

As for where to apply DSU, I like any area where the skin is thin or less hairy. Examples of this would include rib-cage, shoulders, inner forearms, inner thighs, tops of feet, neck.

Regarding staining, I haven't heard many/(any?) reports of staining with DSU in particular; however, staining with transdermals seems to be subjective. If you want to be careful, don't wear white/very-light colored clothing over the areas you apply. You can also just apply to areas that are exposed or less likely to stain such as forearms, calves, etc.