My Protein in US?

jathan_howe

Awards
Last year I tried to place an order with MyProtein, and the credit card company wouldn't allow it since it was out of the US. I read somewhere recently that they had branched into the US. Does this mean I can order with them now without credit card mishaps?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yea i'd say you're good to go.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I ordered like 2 weeks ago with no problem

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone else have an issue with a massive amount of foam/bubbles filling up their shaker bottle? I just bought myprotein for the first time and when i make a shake i end up with a bottle filled with 70% foam..

Is all the protein going to this foam or can i just drink the liquid part and wash the foam out? Id appreciate anyones help who has more experience with myprotein

jathan_howe

Awards
Since the IWP shakes are 18g of protein, my fiscally-conscious side wants to just drink 16oz of milk instead of buying this but constantly pounding milk down can get old

jathan_howe

Awards
What's you guys favorite flavors? I love chocolate stuff but hear mixed reviews on theres. I'm leaning towards Mocha. nicksox15 ryane87

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like chocolate Carmel, had a 5lber of that. Have the natural chocolate now and it's good, but lately I've been getting more stuff in my smoothies so the taste isn't as prevelant

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
What's you guys favorite flavors? I love chocolate stuff but hear mixed reviews on theres. I'm leaning towards Mocha. nicksox15 ryane87
I got True Whey in the chocolate coconut flavor because it was on sale. It is not bad. Nothing to write home about but not bad

EMG81

Awards
I've used a few flavors and enjoyed them, the chocolate is certainly serviceable and an economic alternative to more refined options like Modern Protein and Select.

I'm a big fan of their in stand oats, however, and blast down three or so scoops in a shake every morning.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Does anyone else have an issue with a massive amount of foam/bubbles filling up their shaker bottle? I just bought myprotein for the first time and when i make a shake i end up with a bottle filled with 70% foam..

Is all the protein going to this foam or can i just drink the liquid part and wash the foam out? Id appreciate anyones help who has more experience with myprotein
not all of it, but there is protein in the foam

jathan_howe

Awards
Any of you guys tried the mocha or latte flavors? I'm interested in those and chocolate brownie. The coffee flavors seem like something I'd just drink for the flavor, with the macros as a secondary benefit.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Peanut Cookie is decent, throw in some more PB with milk, takes it to another level. Chocolate mint was surprisingly good, wasn't expecting much.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it's an issue call you credit company and tell them you authorize the charge.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys tried the mocha or latte flavors? I'm interested in those and chocolate brownie. The coffee flavors seem like something I'd just drink for the flavor, with the macros as a secondary benefit.
I've had the mocha, it was pretty good. Just like all of their flavors that I've tried though, it is quite weak. The most flavorful one I've tried of theirs is chocolate mint.

jathan_howe

Awards
I've had the mocha, it was pretty good. Just like all of their flavors that I've tried though, it is quite weak. The most flavorful one I've tried of theirs is chocolate mint.
Do you mix with milk or water?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Tiramisu is good.

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
Just got the 11lber in the Impact Whey. They say that a 25g scoop equals 20g of protein? I'm used to a way bigger scoop, and only being 25g of protein. Is this correct? If so, that would mean a 1/2 cup scoop equals 170 grams, so that would be 120g of Whey? Doesn't sound right.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Just got the 11lber in the Impact Whey. They say that a 25g scoop equals 20g of protein? I'm used to a way bigger scoop, and only being 25g of protein. Is this correct? If so, that would mean a 1/2 cup scoop equals 170 grams, so that would be 120g of Whey? Doesn't sound right.
It's 80% whey protein concentrate. So whatever the weight of the product you decide to put in your shake, just multiply it by 0.8 and that's the amount of protein you've got.

jathan_howe

Awards
They were out of 11lb Mocha so I picked up an 11lb Latte last night.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They were out of 11lb Mocha so I picked up an 11lb Latte last night.
Latte is delicious. Definitely a sweeter coffee taste. Almost like a Caphin if you've ever had it. My urine always smells like the protein after drinking it though.

jathan_howe

Awards
Latte is delicious. Definitely a sweeter coffee taste. Almost like a Caphin if you've ever had it. My urine always smells like the protein after drinking it though.
Do you think it's better with milk or water?
Also, latte scented urine > urine scented urine lol

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
Cookies and Cream isn't that bad. Figure I'll change flavors every order, they have a LOT of em.

jathan_howe

Awards
If it's an issue call you credit company and tell them you authorize the charge.
Just saw this, notifications have been acting funny. I tried that last time, but Visa was adamant about not letting the transaction take place for whatever reason