LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Joint support xt by sns or achilles by antaeus labs are both pretty good joint sups.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Scivation Flexatril
PES GenoFlex
Joint Support XT
Joint Help (Iforce)

really hard to pick a favorite, but there is quite some feedback on the boards that Flexatril is a leading favorite.

No doubt this is the best joint support product I've ran to date. I've ran GenoFlex, Joint Help, Joint Force, Cissus XT, Joint Support XT, but I feel Flexatril has worked best for me out of all of them

Flexatril provided pain relief for my wrist which no other joint support product would. I was really surprised by that. Also, other joint support products did not provide complete 100% pain relief for my legs, they only provided like 85~90% pain relief or something.

I have no need to try and look for another joint support product anymore, I feel Flexatril is top of the range and will remain and continue to be my staple joint support.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282006-xtend-perform-cordycep-4.html#post5462909

Have tried Genoflex, Joint Support XT and now using Flexatril. Based on my experiences if I had to rank them on effectiveness I would say:
1. Flexatril 2. Genoflex 3. Joint Support XT.

Flexatril has been awesome, I actually couldn't believe how well it worked. This pretty much cleared up the issues I have been having with my shoulder that had been going on for about 4 months prior to this.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/279797-time-buy-another-5.html#post5396529

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Flexatril. I'm not a rep, just a 32 year old with beat up joints. I've used Animal Flex, Joint Support XT, Joint Help, and Flexatril and my rankings are:

1. Flexatril
2. Joint Support
3. Animal Flex
4. Joint Help

I'm on my 3rd or 4th bottle of Flexatril. I've lost count because it's now a staple. Joint Support is close, but Flexatril beats it out in the end. Never tried Genoflex

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forget Cissus...once you stop using it, the pain will come back

I've tried all the big three....SNS Joint Support XT "BY FAR" is the best followed by GenoFlex. Flexatril did nothing, absolutely nothing for me...I ran 9 pills a day the whole time, saw zero relief.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Joint support XT has gotten overwhealming positive feedback across the board. Effects can be seen in as little as 7-10 days.

Also, it can be stacked with Cissus XT for additional help if needed!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Big advocate for Formutech Flexible.....

Anyone try the new PES one?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another vote for joint xt. I haven't tried the others but would try them just to see which helps the most.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Joint support XT has gotten overwhealming positive feedback across the board. Effects can be seen in as little as 7-10 days.

Also, it can be stacked with Cissus XT for additional help if needed!
This. I usually run Cissus XT with Joint Support XT, and it is quite effective. I tried Flexatril during the beta tests, and it worked great for me as well. Have yet to try Genoflex or Joint Help, Animal Flex didn't seem to help me much, honestly.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Flexatril logs, which are everywhere, speak for themselves. The products are very different from each other. Flexatril treats a specific type of joint injury/pain. The new batch in 8 weeks will be half the size tab wise and a powder version that's twice the amount of active for the same cost.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flexatril logs, which are everywhere, speak for themselves. The products are very different from each other. Flexatril treats a specific type of joint injury/pain. The new batch in 8 weeks will be half the size tab wise and a powder version that's twice the amount of active for the same cost.
Nice...hoping you put out a notice when that happens.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice...hoping you put out a notice when that happens.
Keep an eye on the company promo section.
We already got something going for Flexatril and Perform. Ill include the new powdered version in that as well :)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Big advocate for Formutech Flexible.....

Anyone try the new PES one?
I'm a 50 year old man..Flexible has done wonders for me..won't go a day without it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In terms of cost:benefit ratio, Joint Support XT is a top contender.

It is encouraged to take a few of these at double dose for a period of time, then drop down to a maintenance dose thereafter - I would then say if you did the same with joint support XT, you might find the pain relief to be absolutely complete. Plus it is the cheaper option to double dose ;)