Wondering about exemestane

Bl5156

Awards
So I just started running test1fy and follidrone 2.0 about 2 weeks ago... I have sup3r pct waiting once I'm done with the test1fy ... My buddy recommended taking exemestane as an estrogen blocker to take while taking the test booster ... I ordered the exemestane hearing that it can really help this small bit of gyno I have also ... I was wondering what would be the best dosing for this and if I should take the exemestane now while I'm on cycle or if you would recommended to take it after the cycle ... Really appreciate any helpful feedback

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Test1fy and follidrone 2.0 are both natty products, they dont require a pct. If you were looking into exemestane as part of a pct, well... those products don't require it.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
These dont need a pharma AI. You are better with something natural like inhibit-e.

If you have gyno, search around for "gyno reversal protocol" with letro and ralox that may help, depending on gyno you have. But letro has sides. Read up before you decide.

Save exemestane for AAS/PH cycles or sell it to your uneducated buddy

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
So I just started running test1fy and follidrone 2.0 about 2 weeks ago... I have sup3r pct waiting once I'm done with the test1fy ... My buddy recommended taking exemestane as an estrogen blocker to take while taking the test booster ... I ordered the exemestane hearing that it can really help this small bit of gyno I have also ... I was wondering what would be the best dosing for this and if I should take the exemestane now while I'm on cycle or if you would recommended to take it after the cycle ... Really appreciate any helpful feedback
Shouldnt need pct. Why is your buddy recommending you take exemestane? Really you should only need that if you are on a cycle of AAS or PH and that is generally on an as needed basis. Like if symptoms occur then you would start dosing the AI. Being on natty products, you really shouldnt need it though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
these are natty supps... you dont need supports, pct, or ai's....

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
The exemestane will raise your T levels significantly more than the supplements you are taking! Also IMO you wouldn't use exemestane in pct anyway. If gyno is a concern as was mentioned having raloxifene on hand would be your best bet, if not ralox then tamoxifen. That being said I seriously doubt any test booster would give you gyno, quite honestly I dont think they are effective enough to do so. They certainly are not designed or even marketed as being effective enough to do so. I suppose they could somehow shift the androgen/estrogen ratio in an unfavorable manner and there is a minuscule chance gyno could start but thats very unlikely.

Bl5156

Awards
I took a mild pro hormone back in the winter and was told I wouldn't need a pct with it ... So after a month off of that I found out I had low t and all my levels were out of whack ... I took tamoxifen for a month and got a little better ... I'm still noticing puffiness and such especially when I'm in real hot weather ... That's why I wanna rid whatever possible gyno I have left ... Plus I wanna be real careful with what ever supplements I take now bc of what happenend 6 months ago ya know

Bl5156

Awards
And so I deff don't need to take any kind of pct after I'm done with the test1fy too ? Just being overly cautious

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Well if you really still have gyno Id drop the supplements and trying to go on anything and focus on treating the gyno, then worry about taking muscle building products.
Get yourself some raloxifene and take 60mg/day for 1 week, 30mg/day every day after that. Plan on taking at least 8 weeks. When gyno is no longer detectable take it for a couple more weeks then stop. Also Id always have ralox on hand if you are that gyno prone.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
puffiness =/= gyno...

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I took a mild pro hormone back in the winter and was told I wouldn't need a pct with it ... So after a month off of that I found out I had low t and all my levels were out of whack ... I took tamoxifen for a month and got a little better ... I'm still noticing puffiness and such especially when I'm in real hot weather ... That's why I wanna rid whatever possible gyno I have left ... Plus I wanna be real careful with what ever supplements I take now bc of what happenend 6 months ago ya know
pro hormones literally alter hormones, the products you are taking just boost natural levels. Big difference. As mentioned above me, puffiness does not mean gyno it could just be fat

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And so I deff don't need to take any kind of pct after I'm done with the test1fy too ? Just being overly cautious
Just to answer you directly, even though it's been covered: No, you do not need any pct for Test1fy. However, if you only got one bottle, I'd suggest you run Test1fy for your Test1fy "pct". :bigok: Taking it a full 8 weeks is when the product really starts to shine.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone2 for sure doesnt require a PCT and I doubt Test1fy does either. Even under the best of conditions natural test boosters generally speaking wont elevate levels above normal but instead give you a boost to near the top end @.
A prohormone, mild or otherwise for sure can cause gyno and always requires PCT. Looks like either you did not run a PCT or the PCT failed to get your hormone levels back to normal. In this case you would need to run another full PCT.
Min 4 weeks
SERM and an AI. straight through.
If you have Exem then run it with some nolva or ralox or clomid or whatever you have handy. Clomid seems to be best for PCT for me although it makes me feel like death.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone2 for sure doesnt require a PCT and I doubt Test1fy does either. Even under the best of conditions natural test boosters generally speaking wont elevate levels above normal but instead give you a boost to near the top end @.
A prohormone, mild or otherwise for sure can cause gyno and always requires PCT. Looks like either you did not run a PCT or the PCT failed to get your hormone levels back to normal. In this case you would need to run another full PCT.
Min 4 weeks
SERM and an AI. straight through.
If you have Exem then run it with some nolva or ralox or clomid or whatever you have handy. Clomid seems to be best for PCT for me although it makes me feel like death.
How so? I got the "flu" while using clomid and still unsure if it was the actual flu or a side effect from clomid?

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
C'mon!!!!!!!!!! Wtf!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to be rude, but posts like this, are really **********ng AM.
What the hell are this guy doing with his knowledge? It's hilarious: An Ai like Exemestane post follidrone, test1ty??? Again WTF????????????????????????
I can't read anymore...........

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How so? I got the "flu" while using clomid and still unsure if it was the actual flu or a side effect from clomid?
Clomid can cause psychological issues for a large portion of users. Depression and even suicidal thoughts.
Plus overall just bad feeling. Makes me feel legit suicidal or in the very least suuuuper depressed, which is of course abnormal.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C'mon!!!!!!!!!! Wtf!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to be rude, but posts like this, are really **********ng AM.
What the hell are this guy doing with his knowledge? It's hilarious: An Ai like Exemestane post follidrone, test1ty??? Again WTF????????????????????????
I can't read anymore...........
I think the issue is you didnt read the thread or the OP's posts.
Nobody is suggesting he run a PCT for Follidrone or testify.

Quoted from my post
"Follidrone2 for sure doesnt require a PCT and I doubt Test1fy does either"

The OP is having gyno issues from a previous PH cycle. Gyno symptoms indicate his HPTA is still severely out of whack and estrogen and or prolactin is high.
Full PCT protocol is indicated in such cases.

Take the time to fully read everything and itll make more sense perhaps ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your buddy is not to smart lol.. aromasin is not needed.