Does my AlphaMax + ArA + PA run look good?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Starting tomorrow:

Eat large carb meal (and PA from soy lecithin) at 3:30pm, lift at 5pm (take 2 caps alphamax + ArA 20-30mins preworkout), then pre-bed take another 2 caps alphamax. I'll also be adding a cap of F95 to each dose of alphamax.

How does this look with timing?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Solid stack right here. What time will your pre-bed dose be? You want to space out the Alphamax XT doses a little more if you can.

You could also consider taking your first dose of Alphamax XT with your first meal of the day, and then the second dose before bed. Taking it preworkout isn't too important. Also, I would take both the PA and ArA at the same time, both about an hour before training.

Have you used forskolin in the past? Alphamax XT contains a full serving, so adding in more might give you an upset stomach. Definitely take it slow if you've never used higher doses of forskolin

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Solid stack right here. What time will your pre-bed dose be? You want to space out the Alphamax XT doses a little more if you can.

You could also consider taking your first dose of Alphamax XT with your first meal of the day, and then the second dose before bed. Taking it preworkout isn't too important. Also, I would take both the PA and ArA at the same time, both about an hour before training.

Have you used forskolin in the past? Alphamax XT contains a full serving, so adding in more might give you an upset stomach. Definitely take it slow if you've never used higher doses of forskolin
I am using the original AlphaMax by the way. The time between my pre-workout and pre-bed dose will be about 5 hours. Would it be better to do am/pm in this case?

Also, that's what I'm going to do- take PA and ArA about 20-30 mins pre-workout.

I have used forskolin but I wanted 100mg/day instead of 50.

Also, on off days, when I take in am/pm with meals, is it prior to a meal, or once I finish eating just pop it in?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am using the original AlphaMax by the way. The time between my pre-workout and pre-bed dose will be about 5 hours. Would it be better to do am/pm in this case?

Also, that's what I'm going to do- take PA and ArA about 20-30 mins pre-workout.

I have used forskolin but I wanted 100mg/day instead of 50.

Also, on off days, when I take in am/pm with meals, is it prior to a meal, or once I finish eating just pop it in?
Since you only have 5 hours of spacing, I would also recommend AM/ Pre bed. With food is fine.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The timing isn't too critical. I usually take Alphamax or forskolin right before I begin eating to prevent any stomach discomfort from the forskolin. 100mg per day is a high dose, but forskolin is a great ingredient. Just make sure your stomach can handle it!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take the ArA right as you get to the gym but that is just nit picking. Great stack!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I would take the ArA right as you get to the gym but that is just nit picking. Great stack!
My plan is eat 1.5 hours before the gym (and take PA at this time), 20-30 mins pre take my pre workout, then after warming up take ArA. Alphamax is taken am/pm.

Thoughts? I think this is best for ArA since I'm eating food

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
My plan is eat 1.5 hours before the gym (and take PA at this time), 20-30 mins pre take my pre workout, then after warming up take ArA. Alphamax is taken am/pm.

sounds perfect to me. You could also take ArA before warmup if you wanted to

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I mean at this point we are just nit picking. In a perfect world you would probably want to take it right when you walk into the gym, but tbh, I usually take my ArA on a full stomach (or within an hour of eating) and my results are great.