Best product to aide in weight loss with lean muscle gain

tommy22

Awards
Hey guys, I have read upon a few products and I am interested in finding a product that will assist with hard muscle (lean) gains but will help me shed about 10 more lbs.

Ive been recommend Anafuse but im currently on a low card diet so I don't think that would be very effective.. any ideas?

I have tried LGD-4033 with some decent results

tommy22

Awards
Anyone think Anafuse with LGD would work well?

M@NY

M@NY

Awards
Becuase you all ready know that works. And you are not taking risk of waist your money

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Becuase you all ready know that works. And you are not taking risk of waist your money
This ^

Don't change something that works well for you. But hey, if you have ample time and plenty money to experiment with different products, then go for it.

Epistane works well for shedding bf and adding a little lean mass. Not for everyone though especially if you're prone to hair loss.

tommy22

Awards
I am looking for something a little more than just lgd .. i had some decent results but want to up my game up a little bit... anafuse and lgd together?

M@NY

M@NY

Awards
Go for it you will never know if you don't try it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First question. Do you want to go with a PH or natural product.

You're trying to compare LGD to anafuse (which is a natural product). Of course the results aren't going to be the same.

tommy22

Awards
I didn't try to compare lgd to anafuse.. was asking if anyone thought they would go good together ... Secondly.. PH is preferred

NewAgeMayan

Awards
First question. Do you want to go with a PH or natural product.

You're trying to compare LGD to anafuse (which is a natural product). Of course the results aren't going to be the same.
Exactly.

OP, usually when someone says they want to "up their game", they are wanting to make a significant change to what they are/have been doing, be it dietary, training, supplemental, etc.

If by "upping your game" you mean something beyond what LGD provided, well, its doubtful anything natty could do that.

This of course assumes your other key areas (diet, training) arent in need of "upping", either.

tommy22

Awards
I workout 6 days a week and eat a low amount of carbs.. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.. post meal is straight protein at times..

I am 6'2
weight - 200lbs

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I workout 6 days a week and eat a low amount of carbs.. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.. post meal is straight protein at times..

I am 6'2
weight - 200lbs
Thats all good, but...even if you are not tracking kcal intake and macros per se, are you progressing (heading toward your goals)?

Specifically, are your lift numbers increasing over time? Is your body composition changing as you are wanting it to?

tommy22

Awards
Yes, unfortunately, I am not tracking calories but would say im eating around 2500 daily. I am trying to lean out of course for the question which is where this thread started but im progressing weekely. Just need some aide.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Try HumaPro...all protein..virtually no calories

tommy22

Awards
Looking for something stronger. which is why I was asking if anyone thought anafuse with lgd would be good as a strack side by side?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Looking for something stronger. which is why I was asking if anyone thought anafuse with lgd would be good as a strack side by side?
You havent used epicatechin or laxogenin before? If not, hard to say how youll find them in a stack with a SARM.

tommy22

Awards
No I have not, which is why I am asking for thoughts on both those products together.. What do you think? I appreciate your input

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Laxo and epicatechin tend to be hit or miss ingredients. Id personally feel much more confident backing a PH compound to stack with LGD, than either of those. But, as someone earlier said, youd have to try them to see for yourself. Im just skeptical they would up your game as additions to LGD.

tommy22

Awards
Well I have not tried Anafuse before and was thinking about getting some more LGD - Just would rather try and find a good PH in that case to stack with it that will give me the leaner look with some lean muscle gain as I cut more.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id start a new thread in the anabolic section, clearly stating goals and PH experience.

And...are you 22?

jathan_howe

Awards
Since you don't mind the non-natty route, I'd suggest 11-oxo for the leaning out aspect and keep the LGD for mass. Maybe toss in 1-andro if your funds allow, since it's another mild PH

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Not really. They are both working toward the same effect, and not exactly complimentary. Better options for a combo.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
you could try high dosing 1-andro solo or with a test base (epiandro if you wanne cut)
330mg+ 1-andro
500mg+ epiandro
this would work pretty well i guess :)

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I am 6'2
weight - 200lbs
Straight protein after workout?! What about your insulin shuttle, and muscle glucose? Honestly, I'd be a rage monster if I didn't have carbs.

Protein is nice and everything but without an effective delivery system via a solid insulin spike the majority of that protein is going nowhere, excess damage will occur without regrowth, and up will go your cortisol levels. In my opinion if you want to get results take a balanced approach.
1. Macros
2. Macro balance (%'s) - At least 1g carbs:1g protein
3. WINDOW OF GAINS!!!!!!
4. More carbs in the morning, protein at a constant level through out the day, more fat at night. You'll be primed for sleepy time.
5. Rest, recover, repeat.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Straight protein after workout?! What about your insulin shuttle, and muscle glucose? Honestly, I'd be a rage monster if I didn't have carbs.

Protein is nice and everything but without an effective delivery system via a solid insulin spike the majority of that protein is going nowhere, excess damage will occur without regrowth, and up will go your cortisol levels. In my opinion if you want to get results take a balanced approach.
1. Macros
3. WINDOW OF GAINS!!!!!!
4. More carbs in the morning, protein at a constant level through out the day, more fat at night. You'll be primed for sleepy time.
Oh o

Lol.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

1. Macros
3. WINDOW OF GAINS!!!!!!
I'm sure your heart is in the right place, but this is mostly incorrect. You don't need an insulin spike to properly "deliver" your protein post-workout, and even if you did, protein is fairly insulinogenic by itself. Also, the post-workout window is, for the most part, a myth. If you eat within at least a few hours after your workout, you'll be fine.

tommy22: If you want a natural product to stack with LGD, I'd go with PA. If you haven't tried Phosphatidic Acid (PA) before, I'd check out Olympus Labs Tr1umph. It's a 16-in-1 anabolic powerhouse that will help you with strength, muscle-fullness, and recovery.

If you want to stack another non-natty compound on top of the LGD, I'd make a post in the anabolics section: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

1. Macros
3. WINDOW OF GAINS!!!!!!
This helps speed up the process but not absolutely necessary. All you technically need is protein.

Look up something called gluconeogenesis.