Beta-Androstenetriol Transdermal ?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Each bottle has 3 grams of b-AET

At .5ml you get 60 servings of 50mg
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Each bottle has 3 grams of b-AET

At .5ml you get 60 servings of 50mg
    I've ran Iconic 11kt and was curious if you believe this would produce similar results? Thank you sir
    •   

3. 11-keto does not modulate cortisol like b-AET does...the impact of cortisol from 11-keto is only in target tissue, and is not systemic.

There are a myriad of benefits to running Invictus, from improved immune response, leaning, reducing inflammation, etc. But, Invictus is not anabolic or androgenic like 11-Keto (Icon 11) is.

If you're looking to lean up, I would really recommend trying Invictus. But, I would consider it quite different from 11-keto.
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    11-keto does not modulate cortisol like b-AET does...the impact of cortisol from 11-keto is only in target tissue, and is not systemic.

There are a myriad of benefits to running Invictus, from improved immune response, leaning, reducing inflammation, etc. But, Invictus is not anabolic or androgenic like 11-Keto is.

If you're looking to lean up, I would really recommend trying Invictus. But, I would consider it quite different from 11-keto
    Thank you so much! I naturally suffer from high cortisol. I think I might pull the trigger. Thank you again

5. Quote Originally Posted by bswanny View Post
    Thank you so much! I naturally suffer from high cortisol. I think I might pull the trigger. Thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    11-keto does not modulate cortisol like b-AET does...the impact of cortisol from 11-keto is only in target tissue, and is not systemic.

There are a myriad of benefits to running Invictus, from improved immune response, leaning, reducing inflammation, etc. But, Invictus is not anabolic or androgenic like 11-Keto (Icon 11) is.

If you're looking to lean up, I would really recommend trying Invictus. But, I would consider it quite different from 11-keto.
    Agreed, and if you suffer from elevated cortisol, Invictus does not require cycling

Can also use coupon code IL30 to save 30% at iron-legion.com

•   

6. Started this stacked with VII-KT two days ago. It does seemed to have helped with inflammation i felt in my fingers. Also have been running S4 and GW for the past month and just added these in two days ago. Everything has been going good.

7. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Agreed, and if you suffer from elevated cortisol, Invictus does not require cycling

Is Iron Legion still making Virtus? It's getting tough to find.

8. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post

Just ordered some. Thank you!

9. Virtus? Seems like they ran out of it. I cant find that sh!t anywhere! People on ebay price gouging it!

10. Virtus has been a problem, as our shipment of material has been detained by customs. We have been working on getting it released for months. It's not something we can just order more of...the material has a 16 week lead time. As such, we also can't risk another shipment being detained.

We have been working to get our shipments released from customs, and hoping to have this issue resolved

11. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Virtus has been a problem, as our shipment of material has been detained by customs. We have been working on getting it released for months. It's not something we can just order more of...the material has a 16 week lead time. As such, we also can't risk another shipment being detained.

We have been working to get our shipments released from customs, and hoping to have this issue resolved
    That sucks. Thanks for the info !

12. Quote Originally Posted by EvanMan View Post
    That sucks. Thanks for the info !
    yep, was a great product
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    yep, was a great product
    Customs and FDA should just leave well enough alone. We are just trying to gain a little muscle to look better ......lol

14. Very sad, Virtus is the best OTC AI by far. More so than Letrone or any other top names. Miss it very much
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

15. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Virtus has been a problem, as our shipment of material has been detained by customs. We have been working on getting it released for months. It's not something we can just order more of...the material has a 16 week lead time. As such, we also can't risk another shipment being detained.

No what I wanted to hear, but thanks for letting us know.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    This is topical. b-AET is very effective and does not require a PCT contrasted with 11-KT.

OP, I've been running SNS Reduce XT + Invictus for 4 weeks now and it's been great. Half dosing each.

I'd def recommend either and Invictus is a solid product.
    Is this invictus side free and or actually healthy for you?
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

17. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    7-keto get's it's cortisol reduction properties from it's conversion to b-AET, but that's a low conversion rate. 7-keto is more thermogenic and less cortisol reduction.

11-keto is a different type of product. Again, it has no impact on cortisol levels in the body, it impacts cortisol via 11hsb1 (only certain tissue, muscle/liver/fat cells). It does very little to offer any health benefits.

7-keto and b-AET would be a great stack!

there have been some guys who stacked invictus with 11-keto with some solid results. It's a very versatile product
    Any sales or codes I can use today?
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

18. you can use coupon code DELSOL to save 25%

To answer your other question: the benefits from invictus can be very healthy! elevated cortisol levels can be affiliated with many short and long term health risks!

side effects: suppressing cortisol too much can have negative impacts like causing discomfort in your joints and insomnia.

one of the major benefits of invictus is that you can really tweak your dosing using our droppers.

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Very sad, Virtus is the best OTC AI by far. More so than Letrone or any other top names. Miss it very much
    virtus is back!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    virtus is back!!!
    Sad people still need to be told.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

21. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Sad people still need to be told.
    lol..i like being able to give good news!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 148
    Last Post: 05-31-2015, 11:50 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:16 PM
  4. Beta Version of Transdermal Calculator
    By tatortodd in forum Anabolics