Beta 3? No info from company

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Ordered beta 3. Looking for some logs if any. Company is iconic and trying to check on my order to see when it’s shipped. No response, so if a rep would message me I would appreciate it.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You might want to correct your title to Ultra 3 because that’s what it is. And @delsolrob should know more but I got mine yesterday and I ordered it the very first day it was available on site

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ordered beta 3. Looking for some logs if any. Company is iconic and trying to check on my order to see when it’s shipped. No response, so if a rep would message me I would appreciate it.
Also transdermal wise this is the first I believe. You may find people who have used oral from a different company

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi Shane, thank you for your order of Ultra Three (beta edition).

Every order we packed on the 9th and went out on the 10th (the day before Veterans Day), was misplaced by the USPS for a few days. Your order was found on the 16th and is scheduled to be delivered on Monday (assuming I'm looking at the right order).

We had a ton of emails about orders delayed over the Veterans Day weekend...USPS can get wonky when there's a long weekend. Sorry if we missed your email, but all you had to do was check your tracking for the latest information.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, yes...this is a beta release (not sure we can get more material to do a full production run - this may be a very limited release). Beta releases are to give us feedback and to allow you guys a chance to share your results - for what these cost to make, the beta release is pretty cheap. if we made full retail versions they would be a bit more expensive...likely in line with the other black series of products at $75-80 each

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!! Thanks so much. Looking forward to sharing results

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, yes...this is a beta release (not sure we can get more material to do a full production run - this may be a very limited release). Beta releases are to give us feedback and to allow you guys a chance to share your results - for what these cost to make, the beta release is pretty cheap. if we made full retail versions they would be a bit more expensive...likely in line with the other black series of products at $75-80 each
My wife was like “ what kind of label is that” to which I responded “ it’s a tester just like at bath and body works”

Attachments

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can anyone tell me more about this PH? How it compares to 4 andro or 1 andro, etc in terms of suppression, muscle gain, fat loss, etc.
Thanks!

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am curious as well on effects and what pct to use? Harsher prohormone or less shutdown? Strength supplement or more for cutting and endurance?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
feels like a stano-PH but really its best when stacked as its been shown in studies to be more of and enhancer to other hormones.
I dont think its going to build muscle on its own but may be a 1+1=3 when stacked with something stronger

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
What’s a nice stack with it or if ran standalone I suppose what’s the point of buying it?