L-Trytophan
L-Tyrosine
ZMA (for the vitamin b6)
SAMe

Maybe St. Johns Wort, any suggestions?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
KSM? help for stress release and cortisol control?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Already using both of those, both very good theanine especially with caffeine

Selecta

Awards
Been getting jittery and anxious after high caffeine preworkouts so got some powdered theanine, what's the Rec dosage ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used phenibut xt by sns and I liked the results I got from it as far as mood and sleep.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine functions similarly to PEA, but translates to a longer lasting euphoric feeling. Beta-Phenylethylamine releases catecholamines to help with that feel good mood. Both are in OxyMax XT. One could supplement with one capsule a day to help elevate mood. These effects are felt right away.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine functions similarly to PEA, but translates to a longer lasting euphoric feeling. Beta-Phenylethylamine releases catecholamines to help with that feel good mood. Both are in OxyMax XT. One could supplement with one capsule a day to help elevate mood. These effects are felt right away.
Oxy max was great during my cut with ecy, you happen to know where I can get that ingredient solo?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxy max was great during my cut with ecy, you happen to know where I can get that ingredient solo?
I don't think you can get it from your typical online retailer. You could always buy a bottle of OxyMax XT and just use it as needed as a mood enhancer instead of everyday as a fat burner.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How often and for how long did you use it? Little hesitant on phenibut
SNS capped Phenibut is terrific stuff - gone through a couple bottles of it and would absolutely recommend if you try some phenibut (bulk powder tastes sickening and is tough to mask).

However, you will build a tolerance within a few days of unbroken use, and it makes me very groggy if I wake from it. Best used a couple days a week at 500-1000mg pre-bed for some deeper sleep for better recovery when you can commit to sleeping in. As a daytime supp, I don't think it makes enough difference on mood (and you can't get a reliable effect as tolerance builds so fast). And if on anti-depressants I've heard of some rather poor interactions.

It's a very under-rated sleep/recovery aid in my opinion, but I don't think it's as useful for anti-anxiety as people claim.

Can't go wrong w a good magnesium supp to promote a relaxed state. Natural Calm if you want a drink or caps/tabs are great too and promote strength/mitochondrial power output. Most lifters and people in general are deficient in magnesium.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS FOCUS XT has definitely helped in the mood department . There are so many other benefits to the product as well. Increased focus and the ability to adapt to stress comes to mind.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ashwagandha
Theanine
Magnesium
L-ornithine (LOLA)
Picamilon

Those are my go-tos alongside other adaptagens.

For a pick-me-up, caffeine and theanine work well together. I dose 1:1. 2:1 is also popular depending on the caffeine dose.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT is a good all-all-in one noot