TGB Supplements July 4th Sale

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TGB Supplements July 4th Sale

Home - TGB Supplements

Save 10% off the entire website.. ! All product lines..!

Use Code fireworks10

Sale Ends July 11th

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a great time to grab some Virtus and Invictus!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TeamTGB

TGB1987

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like TGB, but their website is pretty terrible when using the (mobile)phone. It is difficult to navigate and they don't have ingredient profiles on all the things I was interested in (mostly proteins). So yeah the website is definitely not the best. I just closed out do to not able find and view products quickly. Maybe I will go to it later when I am actually in front of a computer and see if that's any better.

10% off entire site is a nice sale though.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Fast shipping too love it . Be sure to check out iron legions line up . Nothing but great products.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like TGB, but their website is pretty terrible when using the (mobile)phone.
It is difficult to navigate and they don't have ingredient profiles on all the things I was interested in (mostly proteins).
So yeah the website is definitely not the best. I just closed out do to not able find and view products quickly.
Maybe I will go to it later when I am actually in front of a computer and see if that's any better.

Sorry you've had some difficulty with the website. In regards to the lack of ingredient profiles, I mentioned
this to the owner during the website rennovation they did a while back & I've noticed some of the products
are now listing the profiles, so i believe it is an ongoing process.

Any comments or suggestions for the site, please send to [email protected]

Definitely take advantage of the 10% off sale thru July 11th. Plus you get 1/2 price shipping when you
spend over $75.00...!
TGB1987 TeamTGB

Fast shipping too love it . Be sure to check out iron legions line up . Nothing but great products.
Definitely some of the fastest shipping ever. Usually get my products in a few days. :biggthumpup:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry you've had some difficulty with the website. In regards to the lack of ingredient profiles, I mentioned
this to the owner during the website rennovation they did a while back & I've noticed some of the products
are now listing the profiles, so i believe it is an ongoing process.

Any comments or suggestions for the site, please send to [email protected]

Definitely take advantage of the 10% off sale thru July 11th. Plus you get 1/2 price shipping when you
spend over $75.00...!
TGB1987 TeamTGB

Definitely some of the fastest shipping ever. Usually get my products in a few days. :biggthumpup:
Yeah dude I need to see the ingredient profiles on all the products I buy. Now I am going to different sites to view the profiles then going back to your site ( kinda a pain). Plus I can't even view my cart on your mobile (Apple IPhone) view.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah dude I need to see the ingredient profiles on all the products I buy. Now I am going to different sites to view the profiles then going back to your site ( kinda a pain). Plus I can't even view my cart on your mobile (Apple IPhone) view.
TGB1987

TeamTGB

Johnybgood

Johnybgood

Awards
Yes I purchase from mobile and because I do online marketing and Ecom stores I knew to add /cart at end of url in order to complete order. Otherwise wouldn't know where to go to complete order.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump

TeamTGB

TGB1987

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I like TGB, but their website is pretty terrible when using the (mobile)phone. It is difficult to navigate and they don't have ingredient profiles on all the things I was interested in (mostly proteins). So yeah the website is definitely not the best. I just closed out do to not able find and view products quickly. Maybe I will go to it later when I am actually in front of a computer and see if that's any better.

Elrock we apologize for the inconvenience for you with the mobile app, please be sure we are taking care of the issue. The one who takes care of our site and all the updates is located in an area that has seen record rain that has her unable to make much progress as of late its been 1000yrs since they have been flooded like this. You can give us a call at the shop or you can pm me and ill give you my direct line and we can hook you up with a good deal for the 4th.

We appreciate all the support from you guys and are glad you guys give us some feedback on the site we want it to be as easy and convenient as possible.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Best part of any holiday for a meat head is the sup sales lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
`Sales is still on until July 11th

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mid week bump

Johnybgood

Johnybgood

Awards
Got my order in. Hoping Canada Post does not go on strike or short one if they do.