Spartan Products

fakeazzrock

Awards
So Spartan has this awesome sale that I want to take advantage of. The problem is they also have some new products. So I don't know what to buy. Money is not infinite so I need some proper planning. I don't care if it requires PCT or not, but somebody help me create a solid purchase. Looking for lean gains. Unsure if I should stick with Spartan Lean or get something new or what.

Singles or stacks are acceptable :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So many options now my friend. Well you stated that running something requiring a pct is an option, would this be a first cycle?

Do you have any experience with Lax or Epi products?

You mention Spartan Lean, it is mildly suppressive and depending on dose and duration you could get away with an OTC pct.

If you're looking to actually put on a few lbs. though it may not be your best option. Fastastic at preserving muscle and fat loss on a cut though.

Give me a little experience, and I'll see if I can come up with a couple suggestions.

fakeazzrock

Awards
Sorry. I wrote the question as if everybody has read every post I've ever had. 35yo, did AMS lean stack or whatever they called it. Had 1-Andro and Epiandro. Only OTC pct.

Finishing Spartan Hard and Lean now. Did 2 bottles of Hard followed by 1 bottle lean. Using clomid and otc.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry. I wrote the question as if everybody has read every post I've ever had. 35yo, did AMS lean stack or whatever they called it. Had 1-Andro and Epiandro. Only OTC pct.

Finishing Spartan Hard and Lean now. Did 2 bottles of Hard followed by 1 bottle lean. Using clomid and otc.
I would just consider adding the Epicurus or Hercules to that pct. And extend it further for a nice natty run. Sounds like you're just coming off cycle so I would wait before running anything that needed a pct.

fakeazzrock

Awards
I couldn't pass the good deal and ordered Epimax, Hercules & Andromax. BOGO is impossible to skip. All had ingredients I could see myself using in the future, and I have some time to figure out exactly my next cycle anyways. 8-10 days left of Lean and then PCT and then I'll just take some time to stay completely natty.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I couldn't pass the good deal and ordered Epimax, Hercules & Andromax. BOGO is impossible to skip. All had ingredients I could see myself using in the future, and I have some time to figure out exactly my next cycle anyways. 8-10 days left of Lean and then PCT and then I'll just take some time to stay completely natty.
Haha, definitely a nice grab with the sale.

fakeazzrock

Awards
Ill be positing in the near future suggestions of a stack once I also know what else I want to do - cut, bulk, maintain and gain strength, etc.