HCGenerate

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Hey guys, I'm thinking of running HCGENERATE as a standalone. I'm 20 years old and I know most will say my test levels are at their peak right now but I'm not so sure. Regrettably, I've taken some PH's in the past and ended up having surgery for gyno 2 years ago. Havn't taken anything since but almost 2 months ago it started to come back out of nowhere. Now I'm thinking my hormones are still out of whack. I'm on nolva right now to combat gyno but does anyone think HCGENERATE would be beneficial? If nothing more I just want to bring my test levels back if they're down. Any advice is appreciated.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Why would you not just buy a Private MD Labs hormone panel and get tested... quit playing the guessing game at your age.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Didn't know I could do that. Where would I get it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How can gyno come back after surgery? Did they not just remove the gland???

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Honestly I always felt like there was still some of the gland left in there after surgery. Obviously I'm no doctor so I don't know for sure but I just felt like I could still feel some extra tissue in there even before it flared up again. Still doesn't explain why it took two years to randomly flare up again though

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
N2BM?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I always felt like there was still some of the glance left in there after surgery. Obviously I'm no doctor so I don't know for sure but I just felt like I could still feel some extra tissue in there even before it flared up again. Still doesn't explain why it took two years to randomly flare up again though
It's very possible. Often times they just remove the tissue and not the complete gland tissue. I would find out if you can what approach they took.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Yeah I was thinking of emailing the surgeon about it. I'm just not trying to have to go through that whole process again. **** was the worst

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was thinking of emailing the surgeon about it. I'm just not trying to have to go through that whole process again. **** was the worst
then dont take ****, find out what they did for your surgery and get blood work done.

That lets you know:

1) If it can in fact be rebound gyno
2) If you have rebound, why. From these results you can talk to a doc and get the next steps.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
No worries, I learned my lesson the hard way.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Also, will nolva have any effects on the blood test results?

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Like I said earlier it's to combat the gyno

bowly

Awards
Nick you need to get blood work done..from what i have heard is in most gyno surgeries only part gland is removed as if they remove the entire gland then it leads to a vacuum which they then have to fill with a packing which would be costly..

Gyno can happen due to many reasons most imp being low test..increased body fat..use of hairloss drugs like finasteride..

do u drink alcohol with sugary mixers or do you have high bf percentage

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
If it's from NTBM, it's not worth it.

If you want something to help you with test boost nothing will beat 3g of DAA per day. It is super cheap and works wonderful and scientifically proven.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like others have suggested get some Bloodwork done from PrivateMDlabs. Only about $60
and you get your results back in a day or two.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Alcohol is usually beer and I'm usually around 10% BF

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
If it's from NTBM, it's not worth it.

If you want something to help you with test boost nothing will beat 3g of DAA per day. It is super cheap and works wonderful and scientifically proven.
Most natural test boosters won't be that effective if you're close to your natural baseline.
Nick1142 like many have said, get a bloods done. That way you have hard evidence that you can act on.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
And say the tests show I have low test levels, what would be standard protocol for treating that?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
And say the tests show I have low test levels, what would be standard protocol for treating that?
TRT maybe if your doc decides it's too low, but having just noticed that you're 167lbs at 5'5", I'm going to bet it's not that low.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
If it isn't low test then what could've cause the gyno to randomly flare up 2 years after surgery

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I would respectfully disagree.

https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-015-0078-7

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531713001735
Yup, "increased total testosterone levels in sedentary men". I read something similar in other studies. If you are working out, your T levels should be at your optimal (certainly compared to sedentary people). And pretty much, the closer your T levels are to your natural baseline, the less effective it gets. If you are suppressed, then you will see some benefits, but someone on AM indicated that using it in PCT, it's benefits drop drastically after the first two weeks, as your T levels rise. Thumb in the air estimate.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If it isn't low test then what could've cause the gyno to randomly flare up 2 years after surgery
How would low Testosterone cause Gynecomastia? Low T doesn't automatically equal high E. Stop the Tamoxifen, wait 8 weeks, go get your blood drawn, consult a physician if any markers are out of range.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Yup, "increased total testosterone levels in sedentary men". I read something similar in other studies. If you are working out, your T levels should be at your optimal (certainly compared to sedentary people). And pretty much, the closer your T levels are to your natural baseline, the less effective it gets. If you are suppressed, then you will see some benefits, but someone on AM indicated that using it in PCT, it's benefits drop drastically after the first two weeks, as your T levels rise. Thumb in the air estimate.
^this^

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TRT maybe if your doc decides it's too low, but having just noticed that you're 167lbs at 5'5", I'm going to bet it's not that low.
He is way to young to jump on TRT. I would get the bloodwork done then try and figure out the cause and try to correct that.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
why should be idiots?
you have never used their products to justify this criticism?
I don't need to waste an absurd amount of money to know that I can get the same product for much cheaper. I'm capable of reading a label.

They preach the "toxicity" of HCG to scare people into buying their overpriced products.