Best Joint Support and Cort. Control?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Wanted some opinions on what guys think are the top joint supports and cortisol controls? Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reduce xt by sns for cortisol control and achilles by anateaus labs for joint. Also joint support xt by sns is good.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Reduce Xt by SNS is amazing cort control supplement.
Products with ashgwandha also help reduce stress and cortisol, which is why performax decided to include it in our natural anabolic product Alphamax Xt!

Joint Support:
Flexatril from scivation (my number one)
Cissus Xt SNS is always something that most people have good results with as well
Achilles Anteus Labs was my favorite joint product before flexatril came out

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Legion Invictus
SNS Reduce XT
Ashwagandha/KSM-66

PES Genoflex
SNS Joint Support XT
Antaeus Labs Achilles
iForce Joint Help
Meriva Curcumin (or any Curcumin with Bioperine)
SNS Cissus-XT (if you don't use anything above)
6g Fish Oil
E-Pharm Joint Force (spray)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS is definitely a go to for joint support and cortisol control: SNS CISSUS XT and SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT. For cortisol control, REDUCE XT.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Iron Legion Invictus
SNS Reduce XT
Ashwagandha/KSM-66

PES Genoflex
SNS Joint Support XT
Antaeus Labs Achilles
iForce Joint Help
Meriva Curcumin (or any Curcumin with Bioperine)
SNS Cissus-XT (if you don't use anything above)
6g Fish Oil
E-Pharm Joint Force (spray)
Great list, but you need to add Scivation's Flexatril to it to make it complete.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great list, but you need to add Scivation's Flexatril to it to make it complete.
I would add it, but I've never tried it before (or had real life anecdote via friends), but I'm sure it's very good. It's on my list to try....

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Thanks for the replies gents. Definately going with some SNS supplements.

compan

compan

Awards
I like using Joint Help w/ some added ashwagandha. Daily staples at this point for me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the support :)

We're quite proud of Joint Support XT, and it has had some awesome feedback.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you will be very happy. Reduce xt has been a favorite for cortisol control for many years and it looks like Joint Support xt is on its way to the top of its category as well. :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanted some opinions on what guys think are the top joint supports and cortisol controls? Thanks
Cissus has had the most profound effect on my joints/connective tissue. I won't go a day without it. As for cortisol control i really liked the old school DS Lean Xtreme but that's not available so i typically go with SNS Reduce XT.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joint XT is great
Flexatril has a slight edge for me

Both great products, id give each a try and see which works better, these kind of things affect everyone differently

just my 2 cents

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cortisol is the way to go for cortisol control. Have only used Cissus and Joint Support XT in the joint support supplement so it's harder for me to guage those but I liked Joint Support XT better than cissus.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Cortisol is the way to go for cortisol control. Have only used Cissus and Joint Support XT in the joint support supplement so it's harder for me to guage those but I liked Joint Support XT better than cissus.
Cortisol is the way to go for cortisol control :D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've made Antaeus Labs Achilles a staple for a few years...makes life much better this way.

I have not used Reduce XT, but I'm having a great experience with Iron legion Invictus.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most effective supplement I have taken
I agree it has been the best joint supp that I have used. The second best would be PES GenoFlex. My only issue with Flexatril is I have to keep it at the loading dose (double dose) and that makes it a bit pricey. For me the results are worth the price. Plus I hear their will be a price drop on it soon and a powder version ?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Hmmm.. so reduce xt and Achilles it is ��

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm.. so reduce xt and Achilles it is í*½í¸†
Honestly, I didn't feel Achilles was all that effective for me. Many others on this board seem to really like it so hopefully you respond better to it then I did.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I didn't feel Achilles was all that effective for me. Many others on this board seem to really like it so hopefully you respond better to it then I did.
Do you feel it's because it doesn't have enough Cissus? In other words, do you normally respond well to Cissus?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reduce Xt by SNS is amazing cort control supplement.
Products with ashgwandha also help reduce stress and cortisol, which is why performax decided to include it in our natural anabolic product Alphamax Xt!

Joint Support:
Flexatril from scivation (my number one)
Cissus Xt SNS is always something that most people have good results with as well
Achilles Anteus Labs was my favorite joint product before flexatril came out
Joint XT is great
Flexatril has a slight edge for me

Both great products, id give each a try and see which works better, these kind of things affect everyone differently

just my 2 cents
Most effective supplement I have taken
I agree it has been the best joint supp that I have used. The second best would be PES GenoFlex. My only issue with Flexatril is I have to keep it at the loading dose (double dose) and that makes it a bit pricey. For me the results are worth the price. Plus I hear their will be a price drop on it soon and a powder version ��
Great support and feedback on Flexatril here guys . It really is a top tier product that gets great reviews on this board

Save 20% off with Flexatril20 at Nutraplanet while supplies last

Here is some of the feedback with the individuals off the boards:

Have tried Genoflex, Joint Support XT and now using Flexatril. Based on my experiences if I had to rank them on effectiveness I would say:
1. Flexatril 2. Genoflex 3. Joint Support XT.
Flexatril has been awesome, I actually couldn't believe how well it worked. This pretty much cleared up the issues I have been having with my shoulder that had been going on for about 4 months prior to this.

Genoflex was great as well, definitely made noticeable improvement with the shoulder, and would purchase again.
Joint Support XT did nothing for me, I know a good amount of people have had success with it but I am not one of them.

Still on the double dose (might do it for the entire first bottle) and my shoulder is 90% clear of pain and issues

Even with foam rolling i struggle to find any tight spots or sore impingements

I am not currently taking anything with it (was going to stack it with cissus xt, might do so when I drop it back to the normal dose)

Phenomenal product considering when I first did my strengthening exercises and the immense pain after it I thought I was doomed

Buy it if you're having issues!!
I had tremendous good results at loading dose, loaded for an entire bottle. Started to kick in after 4-6 days only.
The pain relief was better on loading dose for me. So I went back to that after a few days on maintain dose on my second bottle.
I went to the gym and did some rotator cuff stretches
(Exterior/interior) and I was really really achey that night (thought I did some damage)

But holy moly ever since finally doing some strengthening exercises it's like 70% better

I can safely say flexatril has got to be working now. Going to keep the double dose for a few more days but wow

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you feel it's because it doesn't have enough Cissus? In other words, do you normally respond well to Cissus?
Exactly, I respond better to a solo full dose of cissus then when I tried Achilles. I have tried so many joint supps because I have been dealing with 3 separate tears in my left rotator cuff with joint effusion. I really need to bite the bullet and get the surgery, but it's not an ideal time for it. So these other joint supps will probably work fine for most, but they need to be strong in order to help me.

These three have really helped me and I feel these are significantly better then the rest on the market in my experience:

1. Scivation Flexatril
2. PES GenoFlex
3. SNS Joint Support XT plus SNS Cissus XT

I also add Curcumin w/ black pepper and 4 grams fish oils and vitamin b5 (500-1,500 mg)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly, I respond better to a solo full dose of cissus then when I tried Achilles. I have tried so many joint supps because I have been dealing with 3 separate tears in my left rotator cuff with joint effusion. I really need to bite the bullet and get the surgery, but it's not an ideal time for it. So these other joint supps will probably work fine for most, but they need to be strong in order to help me.

These three have really helped me and I feel these are significantly better then the rest on the market in my experience:

1. Scivation Flexatril
2. PES GenoFlex
3. SNS Joint Support XT plus SNS Cissus XT

I also add Curcumin w/ black pepper and 4 grams fish oils and vitamin b5 (500-1,500 mg)
Yeah, I figured as much. Cissus + Achilles could be a thing too, as well as 6g of Fish Oil (instead of 4g).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I figured as much. Cissus + Achilles could be a thing too, as well as 6g of Fish Oil (instead of 4g).
Yeah, good point could always just add extra cissus to Achilles just like what I had to do with SNS Joint Support XT. And upping fish oils could help a bit a definitely won't hurt to try.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, good point could always just add extra cissus to Achilles. And upping fish oils could help a bit a definitely won't hurt to try.
For bulk ingredients that rock (to me), I'd go with a stack of something like:

Boswelia Serrata
Cissus Quad

Those are what I've noticed are the common ingredients in all of the good joint supports for me, personally, with Curcumin/Fish Oil as add ons.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For bulk ingredients that rock (to me), I'd go with a stack of something like:

Boswelia Serrata
Cissus Quad

Those are what I've noticed are the common ingredients in all of the good joint supports for me, personally, with Curcumin/Fish Oil as add ons.
Just can't do that cissus powder bruh....yack!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I agree it has been the best joint supp that I have used. The second best would be PES GenoFlex. My only issue with Flexatril is I have to keep it at the loading dose (double dose) and that makes it a bit pricey. For me the results are worth the price. Plus I hear their will be a price drop on it soon and a powder version ?
I'm back down to lower dose now. I want to go back to the loading dose but yeah would go to quick!

Can't wait for it to come in powder version

I've heard flexatril continues to work after you stop though

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Flexatril at loading dose is awesome. Looking forward for powder form, with more affordable pricing at that dose hopefully.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Flexatril at loading dose is awesome. Looking forward for powder form, with more affordable pricing at that dose hopefully.
Haven't noticed less results on the normal dose yet

Seriously though, literally fixed my shoulder tendonitis

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm back down to lower dose now. I want to go back to the loading dose but yeah would go to quick!

Can't wait for it to come in powder version

I've heard flexatril continues to work after you stop though
Love the feedback fellas. even after the bottles end the effects still stand as most loggers and reviews have shown!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Personally after years of taking all these supplements I've foudn out that the only products that work for my joints are cissus (3g/day) and fish oil(4g/day).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Personally after years of taking all these supplements I've foudn out that the only products that work for my joints are cissus (3g/day) and fish oil(4g/day).
I can tell you haven't tried Flexatril before though

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you haven't tried Flexatril before though
Send it my way and I'll be more than happy to try it out and give feedback.

Between MMA, bodybuilding, and StairMasters cardio i could use the help.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Flexatril20 at NutraPlanet. Give it a crack.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same. Cissus powder is horrid. Just awful
Oh man, yeah it was. Not worse than yellow gold though :throwsup:

Tries the SNS bulk cissus once then switched to caps lol.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
sns cissus xt + fish oil + collagen hydrolyzed type 1 + glucosamine

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Lol... I'm not even a rep. I was just saying that because I feel it a better option then anything else out there. So nah I can't give up any of my Flexatril stash.

mtmrfz

sns cissus xt + fish oil + collagen hydrolyzed type 1 + glucosamine
Collagen consumption causes some stupid cyst development in some people. I was looking into it, got no idea where this side comes from.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
Collagen consumption causes some stupid cyst development in some people. I was looking into it, got no idea where this side comes from.
never got a issue from 20gr a day since two years everyday, just my experience

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Flexatril by Scivation was great for joints, I hear Reduce XT by SNS is the best hands down for cortisol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rocket3015 Supplements 36
Supplements 38
chil Supplements 30
Supplements 8
Supplements 80