Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just wondering what everyone likes for Joint Health ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would probably have to agree with above. Achilles by Anteus Labs is pretty reputable. Here are some of its ingredients:

-Palmitoylethanolamide- pain killing and anti-inflammatory compound
-Heteropterys Aphrodisiaca- strengthens bones and joints
-Kirenol- anti-inflammatory
-Cissus Quadrangularis-used to heal broken bones and injured ligaments and tendons
-Zingiber Zerumbet- Used to treat pain and inflammation. Recent studies have demonstrated antinociceptive, anti- inflammatory, and antioxidant properties

We carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop if you want to take a look.
Achilles by Antaeus Labs | Joint Support

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Perna (blue lipped mussel)

Achilles (anteus)
I've seen some of these products with blue lipped mussel - but the items I've seen seem to be marketing gimmicks. Basically Omega-3 products with like 50 mg of omega-3. Am I missing something here? You seem to be in the know, so I'm wondering if you'll have something that will make me look deeper...

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Achilles is awesome stuff! Thanks for the support guys.

A stack I recommend:
Achilles
Cissus (bulk/solo)
Omega 3

And if you have the $, Patrick Arnold's JointForce is also an excellent product

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would probably have to agree with above. Achilles by Anteus Labs is pretty reputable. Here are some of its ingredients: -Palmitoylethanolamide- pain killing and anti-inflammatory compound -Heteropterys Aphrodisiaca- strengthens bones and joints -Kirenol- anti-inflammatory -Cissus Quadrangularis-used to heal broken bones and injured ligaments and tendons -Zingiber Zerumbet- Used to treat pain and inflammation. Recent studies have demonstrated antinociceptive, anti- inflammatory, and antioxidant properties We carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop if you want to take a look. Achilles by Antaeus Labs | Joint Support
Just got a new bottle in today ;) I only use this occasionally but it's amazing. I find OT usually has me covered unless I have a flare up. Nice joint blend in there. Can't go wrong with either.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/orange-triad-by-controlled-labs

image-3555393067.jpg

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Currently doing the Cissus by Primaforce and I can tell you it helps, but I'm anxious to try the Achilles.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Cissus. Love me some 5% extract. Probably wouldn't be able to train shoulders without it.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
SNS Cissus. Love me some 5% extract. Probably wouldn't be able to train shoulders without it.
I haven't been able to train shoulders in a couple months. Strained rotator cuff (infraspanitus). That SNS work that good?

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone concerned with cissus and estrogen levels?

iAmJeffrey

iAmJeffrey

Awards
I just picked up two bottles of sns cissus. Have a troublesome left elbow/shoulder issues im hopin cissus can help

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't been able to train shoulders in a couple months. Strained rotator cuff (infraspanitus). That SNS work that good?
I have had multiple dislocations of both shoulders. Before adding cissus i was not able to lift heavy or train more than once a week. And when i did train shoulders it was in immense pain. Cissus has allowed me to make my shoulders one of the strongest parts of my body and they exploded in growth. I do attribute my gains to cissus as all the rehab in the world still didn't ease the pain.

Will cissus work that well for every other user? Maybe, maybe not. But it's worth a shot to get a bottle and see for yourself. We believe, through research, that the lower ketosterone % gives more aid in joint/tendon support. SNS offers 5%.

Is anyone concerned with cissus and estrogen levels?
There would be no scientific backing to cause worry.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Via Examine.com Cissus-

8. Interactions with Hormones

8.1. Estrogen

In ovarectomized rats (a model of estrogen deficiency), oral supplementation of a 70% ethanolic extract (2.5% friedelin content) has been noted to increase estrogen relative to the ovarectomized control by 194% (75mg/kg) and 232% (100mg/kg) which were statistically significant but less than the reference drug of 17β-estradiol injections (568%);[9] despite the difference, both were comparable in preserving bone integrity.[9] This study is duplicated in Pubmed (due to the exact same magnitude of serum estrogen increases), where estrogenic effects were confirmed by vaginal histology and uterine weight.[6]

A 70% ethanolic extract of this plant appears to possess estrogenic properties related more to increasing serum estrogen rather than directly acting on estrogen receptors; practical significance in male rodents and humans not yet known

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooooo i'm still confused. Why are we worried about estrogen? Do you understand what you just quoted?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen some of these products with blue lipped mussel - but the items I've seen seem to be marketing gimmicks. Basically Omega-3 products with like 50 mg of omega-3. Am I missing something here? You seem to be in the know, so I'm wondering if you'll have something that will make me look deeper...
davinci labs Perna

You only get perna

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nobody cares for glucosamine anymore?
I'm on Joyful Joints, Fish oil, and taurine. got rid of the painful back pumps, sore elbow/shoulder joints, and sore knees. I'm good to go!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting that noone in these threads mentions the best two options for joint issues:

Dmso 75%
MSM

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Cissus is good if your joint pain isnt autoummune related , if it is Cissus will make joint pain worse

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Achilles actually worked for me. Most joint health OTC supps have done little for me.

I don't rely on joint health supps but when I "dry" up during cutting my joints need some TLC and Achilles has been my go to since it was released.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would probably have to agree with above. Achilles by Anteus Labs is pretty reputable. Here are some of its ingredients:

-Palmitoylethanolamide- pain killing and anti-inflammatory compound
-Heteropterys Aphrodisiaca- strengthens bones and joints
-Kirenol- anti-inflammatory
-Cissus Quadrangularis-used to heal broken bones and injured ligaments and tendons
-Zingiber Zerumbet- Used to treat pain and inflammation. Recent studies have demonstrated antinociceptive, anti- inflammatory, and antioxidant properties

We carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop if you want to take a look.
Achilles by Antaeus Labs | Joint Support
Cissus-XT is a great choice

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just ordered some Super Cissus from USPlabs everyone of there products I have ever tried worked very well, so I thought I would give it a go. NutraPlanet had a Great New Year's Sale also ! Thank you everyone for you input.

leprechaun1

leprechaun1

Awards
Cissus is good if your joint pain isnt autoummune related , if it is Cissus will make joint pain worse
Yes, that's exactly what it does to me and I have an autoimmune disease. Fish oil works well and Naproxen when I'm really hurting.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, that's exactly what it does to me and I have an autoimmune disease. Fish oil works well and Naproxen when I'm really hurting.
Need to reduce inflammation then. Fish oil works well because it reduces inflammation. I have been more and more interested in dosing sodium bicarbonate daily to help alkalyze. The western diet is way to acidic.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Animal Flex is really good however on my current cycle I'm only using Assault Labs Blockade with the joint support formula in it and its definitely working.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Animal Flex is really good however on my current cycle I'm only using Assault Labs Blockade with the joint support formula in it and its definitely working.
Blockade + Orange Triad = excellent joint support

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep a lookout for Scivation's new joint support formula. I am unaware what is in it, but I can tell you that it is excellent. I'm running a test log right now of it on another site, and my joints have never felt better.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep a lookout for Scivation's new joint support formula. I am unaware what is in it, but I can tell you that it is excellent. I'm running a test log right now of it on another site, and my joints have never felt better.
I'm on their BCAAs and love it!