Creatine questions regarding Tr1umph?

Lee85

Awards
Since there's so much praise on here for Tr1umph I decided to order some and give it a try. Just got 2 creatine questions about I need some help on please.

I read the ultimate guide that someone posted and I noticed it listed the most effective dosage was 1 serve 1 hour preworkout and 1 serve 1-2hrs post workout. With Creatine I've always taken it immediately following a workout in a shake with some WPI. Does it not matter how soon after training that post workout Creatine is used?

Also, taking a full serve both pre and post would equal 5gm of Creatine HCL in total yeah? I thought you were only supposed to take around 1gm or so each dosage since it's more potent than Monohydrate?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
From memory I think the guide suggests splitting the single daily serving of 1 scoop, and not to have 2 servings/scoops. You dont have to do this, you can dose the daily scoop pre wo, or post wo, or split it.

EDIT: ah sorry, there is an 'advanced dosing' of 2 scoops, 1 pre and 1 post, by the look of it. Id just start with the 1 scoop initially and go from there. 1 scoop still contains more than the study dose of PA.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never taken it but looking at the label it seems it's more a pre-wo supplement.
2,5g creatine HCL should be good maintainance dose but if you are heavier than 80kg or loading creatine or just want more then you can take extra creatine mono post-wo.
Tr1umph is definetly a pre-WO. It has choline sources and AlphaGPC for focus, Carnitine Tartrate (increases power output by some studies), elevATP (whatever that is but supposed to increase energy so great preWO).

PS found this in their description:
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop 30-45 minutes prior to working out. On rest days, take 1 scoop anytime of the day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I saw someone ask this same question the other day. Triump is dosed at 1 servings pre workout and the advanced doesage is 1 pre 1 post. So it does total to 5g hcl which is more than enough. Creatine doesn't matter so much on the timing it matters more on the consistency of dosage each day.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
2 scoops blows the value of Triumph right out of the water. Just get some bulk Creatine and Fearn's/Bulk MediaTor if you want more after, would be my advice.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops blows the value of Triumph right out of the water. Just get some bulk Creatine and Fearn's/Bulk MediaTor if you want more after, would be my advice.
Agree.
Plus seems like a waste to take it for recovery. Many of it's focus ingredients are best used when needed most (workout). Thou if you work out first thing in the morning and then have work, pre and post scoops would give energy for the rest of the day too.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I just got a jug of Tr1umph, I'm excited to start :)

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing a tub of tr1umph and will be getting more. The scoop weighed a little under, but I went 1/2 serving pre workout and 1/2 serving post workout. The creatine is good but borderline, so it wouldn't hurt to add a tad extra to your post workout.