CONQU3R UNLEASHED question

latinorebel

Awards
Are there any calories in this pre workout supp?

Would taking this create an insulin spike?

I'm now training in a fasted state, reason I ask.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah I think you're good. Like said above bcaa's are the best to take before a fasted workout.

latinorebel

Awards
No BCAA's.

So far, no muscle loss at all.

I've heard some in the IF community say it's not necessary.

BTW...

IF and EC stack = great fuggin results.

And I'm feeling so good on this IF lifestyle that I don't think I'm ever going back to a regular 6-8 meals a day dieting.

...LOVE the results I'm getting.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Whatever works for you bro, stay natural...

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Should be no problem at all taking it fasted. Are you working out after a full day fasted or just fasted in the AM?

BCAA's will be up to your preference. When I have IF'd, I usually work out around 6:00 PM and have a light whey shake around 4:30-5:00. An alternative would be to consume your BCAA's pre/during or just skip them altogether. If you equal protein intake throughout the day I doubt you would see a significant difference.

latinorebel

Awards
Should be no problem at all taking it fasted. Are you working out after a full day fasted or just fasted in the AM?

BCAA's will be up to your preference. When I have IF'd, I usually work out around 6:00 PM and have a light whey shake around 4:30-5:00. An alternative would be to consume your BCAA's pre/during or just skip them altogether. If you equal protein intake throughout the day I doubt you would see a significant difference.
I'm doing both, if you will.

I train in the early a.m.

I do two 24 hours, twice a week. I'll fast from like 10 a.m. to 10 a.m. the next day.

On that "next day," I'll train on like a 20 hour fast and break the fast whenever I stopped eating the previous day.

On the days I'm not running that protocol, I just wake up, have my (EC stack), coffee and water, and hit the weights. I'll have a protein shake about an hour after my workout on those days.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing both, if you will.

I train in the early a.m.

I do two 24 hours, twice a week. I'll fast from like 10 a.m. to 10 a.m. the next day.

On that "next day," I'll train on like a 20 hour fast and break the fast whenever I stopped eating the previous day.

On the days I'm not running that protocol, I just wake up, have my (EC stack), coffee and water, and hit the weights. I'll have a protein shake about an hour after my workout on those days.
Sounds fine to me. As long as you feel good and are recovering well keep rolling with it.