homemade diet pill...i was feeling industrious

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
around here i've become known as the supplement depot and i'm always looking for a new enterprise to monopolize...so i decided i'd cap my own diet pill and sell it...here's a tentative rough draft for ingredient layout...feel free to critique any glaring problems or suggest any additions

Caffeine Anhydrous-250mg
Evodiamine-50mg
ALCAR-1000mg
Green Tea-300mg
Guggul E+Z-50mg
Yohimbine-10mg
7 oxo DHEA-100mg

the 7oxo and guggul would make it more expensive...but also be effective...just give me your thoughts

also these proportions were meant to be around half of what a full dose user would use...but i dont want to make a pill that big and not be able to be used by someone smaller

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Drop the 7oxo, its useless orally.

Guggal antagonises the AR, so its probably not the best choise either.

I would go for:

Caffeine 250mg
Evodiamine 75mg
Tyramine 100mg
ALCAR 1g
Tyrosine 2g
GT 500mg
Yohimbine 7mg

One of those 3x a daywould be great. I bet the tab would have to be huge to take all that though. Maybe a 3tab serving would be needed.

Cosmo

Awards
tyrosine is too fluffy and takes up too much space and the tyramine pretty much replaces it, i would throw in 300mg of hoodia, custom has it on sale right now for 20 bucks for 50 grams! man i wish i had waited a few day to order

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I like meathead's suggestions although I think the dose is too high on a number of things. Do a 2 or 3 cap serving, with 200mg of caff, and drop the yo (if you use it) to 3-5mg. And add in some rho.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thinking about it I agree with Scott, those are the dosages I use as I tend to have a high tolerance to stims and app surpressants.

tedtickle

Awards
Not to bust your bubble or anything but please speak with an attorney or someone with knowledge about legal issues before you start selling these. Unless you are just going to sell them to your friends or people who you know arent going to sue you. If someone has a bad side effect or god forbid dies from one of these, you may be legally liable for damages. Other than that everything looks good. Good Luck with your sales

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
Not to bust your bubble or anything but please speak with an attorney or someone with knowledge about legal issues before you start selling these. Unless you are just going to sell them to your friends or people who you know arent going to sue you. If someone has a bad side effect or god forbid dies from one of these, you may be legally liable for damages. Other than that everything looks good. Good Luck with your sales
putting a disclaimer isn't good enough?

keep the suggestions coming too :goodpost:

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
is it illegal to put ephedrine in a pill for the purpose of weight loss?

Burner

Awards
is it illegal to put ephedrine in a pill for the purpose of weight loss?
Yes it is. Ephedrine is approved by the FDA to be used in some medicine such as asthma medication, but strickly forbidden in the use of dietary supps.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Dont we all get asthma while in then gym anyways?? I say throw it in! Keep my daily asthma attacks down! ;)

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought the law had just been overturned. IIRC ephedrine is legal to put in fatloss stuff again. I'll search for the thread

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Isnt bitter oragne a source of synephrine?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, and the pure powder is cheap as hell too. You can pick up a gram for $1 IIRC. Its nothing more than a sugar pill to me though. I dont get jack **** from it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you guys just do more cardio? :whip:

:D

BV

hyoogeness

Awards
This is a pretty interesting thread. If one wanted to buy + cap the perfect diet pills (let's say it's for ones self, so as not to deal with legal issues like the ephedrine used as a diet aid thing), and assuming cost isn't too much of an issue - what would you guys use?

I'd think something like:
Caffeine
Evodiamine
Green Tea
Hoodia
Guggul E+Z
Ephedrine (I'd exclude Yohimbine because of interactions)
ALCAR

would be good, but that's only from experience + going with solid, mainstream products. what else would you add, and in what doseages?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Nutrition / Health 56
Supplements 7
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 2
hercules_22 Supplements 6
Anabolics 48