multi & fish oil

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Controlled labs orange triad for your multi and oximega fish oil from said company.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^Hands down, this. We have Orange Triad, Orange Triad+Greens, Orange HealthIQ, VITmore to choose from and then our OxiMega Fish Oil

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
any fish oil should work. So just go for the best bang for the buck and as far as multi the top choices are the usualls. Animal Pak or orange Triad

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
fish oil I don't really have a specific brand just whatever you can find but for multi i will do animal pak or orange triad usually.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ This.

Also the new HealthIQ from Controlled Labs is pretty sweet. It seems to have helped my seasonal allergies as well. Not sure what in it is helping, possibly coincidence. It has peppermint, however I don't know if it's what's helping.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Multis I like are iForce Athletic Multi, ControlledLabsOrangeTriad or Animal Pak Powder.

Fish oil I recommend are iForce Fish Oil which is peppermint infused or Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
multi & fish oil

Gotta agree with the OT votes. Athletic multi is great if you're on a budget, as well.

For fish oil, I don't think they're all created equal and the cheapest may not be the best. The epa: DHA ratio is very important. Nordic Naturals is legit, along with Oximega. I do prefer the iForce one since I am prone to fish burps. Even if I take NN or Oximega with food and keep it in the freezer, I still get fish burps. The fish oil with peppermint oil ensures that you're not burping up salmon at 10am.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OT for vitamin is one of he best. As for fish oil I picked up one at piping rock website that had some good numbers and was on bogo

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another vote for CL Orange Triad for multi and Nordic Naturals for fish oil

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
Opinions on the all max omega 3s
18% epa
12%dha
Gleatien,glycerin,purified water
Ingredients

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
CL Fish Oil and their Orange Triad Greens powder is my go to

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
Fish Oil you want 2000mg-3000mg per day of DHA/EPA. There is a company in Colorado I believe that makes the fish oils for basically every brand lol. Higher the Fatty Acids you find, less pills you have to take throughout the day.
As Far as Multi's go, the above mentioned are good. I know I sell a lot of Myovite in the store I work at.