Which one is the updated version of SNS X-Gels?

msmth218

Awards
Ok, so this is the second bottle i've purchased and noticed that the ingredients did not contain Zinc. The second bottle I purchased from DPS nutrtion displayed the black label bottle with Zinc listed in the ingredients but received the White label SNS Xgels? Called DPS, and they said that this was the latest version that they had in stock and did not update the picture on the webpage. So I just want to know if I need to exchange if in fact this is the older version or not? Thanks

msmth218

Awards
Ok, so should it still have the Zinc in the ingredients? Saw it listed in the black label version but not the white one I received.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so this is the second bottle i've purchased and noticed that the ingredients did not contain Zinc. The second bottle I purchased from DPS nutrtion displayed the black label bottle with Zinc listed in the ingredients but received the White label SNS Xgels? Called DPS, and they said that this was the latest version that they had in stock and did not update the picture on the webpage. So I just want to know if I need to exchange if in fact this is the older version or not? Thanks
Latest label change. We changed the label maybe a month ago, so that is our current inventory run. You're good to go.

msmth218

Awards
Ok, great thanks. wanted to make sure I had the updated version so i will go ahead and keep this

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established