What do you guys think about tnt pre train formula..

way2leann

way2leann

Awards
Haven't learned to much about my supplements but my girl got me this pre as her friend suggest it for me let me know and if you think of any better pre workouts that you used and seen results let me know.. can't post pics dunno why but it's the revolution nutrition tnt pre workout formula....

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
It's very underdosed. You won't feel much, if anything, from it. You would need to double or triplescoop it just to get anything out of it, but since they threw 300mg of caffeine in there, that kinda ruined that option too. Oh, and the dose of 21mg BCAA is simply retarded. A proper dose would be around 6-8g.

The best pre you can get atm is APS OG Mesomorph (Because of the DMAA). You will simply not find anything that works as good.
If you don't want DMAA, i'd recommend Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed, Performax HyperMax XT, Transparent Labs BULK or Driven Sports Frenzy (Underdosed too, but contains AMP Citrate). These are all products that works great.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
It's very underdosed. You won't feel much, if anything, from it. You would need to double or triplescoop it just to get anything out of it, but since they threw 300mg of caffeine in there, that kinda ruined that option too. Oh, and the dose of 21mg BCAA is simply retarded. A proper dose would be around 6-8g.

The best pre you can get atm is APS OG Mesomorph (Because of the DMAA). You will simply not find anything that works as good.
If you don't want DMAA, i'd recommend Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed, Performax HyperMax XT, Transparent Labs BULK or Driven Sports Frenzy (Underdosed too, but contains AMP Citrate). These are all products that works great.
+ 1 for Mesomorph, awesome pre the best i have tried so far and i have tried a few

Frenzy by DS is also good with the amp citrate, but best amp based pre has to be Chaos & Pain Ferox Amped.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't really comment on that product but I know mesomorph, high volume or conquer are all great pre workout products because i've personally used them.