Store offering transdermal carrier solution for homebrewing?

sanguine

Awards
Awhile ago, I found some supplement website that sold all manner of bulk powders and the usual stuff, but also offered its own empty transdermal carrier solution for sale that you could add your own actives to.

I have been searching like crazy but can't for the life of me remember what website this way. Does anyone have any clue what I am talking about? It was similar to Iron Legions Salvo product.

Thanks!
-S

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
What's wrong with IL's Salvo?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't know but I know nutraceutical innovations offers a carrier for raw powders smith_69 NutraChem

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Phlojel Ultra works great and very easy to handle.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I don't know but I know nutraceutical innovations offers a carrier for raw powders smith_69 NutraChem
correct sir, Nutra has the carrier for our raws or some other remedies

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
How would the laxogenin raw powder compare to a product like nanogenin or anafuse? I believe its 83mg per serving so could be run up to 166mg for 30 days?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I had to guess, I think the OP may be referring to the transdermal matrix sold by Smart Powders.

It is a very old school formulation.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How would the laxogenin raw powder compare to a product like nanogenin or anafuse? I believe its 83mg per serving so could be run up to 166mg for 30 days?
the delivery system for one- I have never used Nano, but I believe this is taken orally. Using our raw powders with delivery system would be topical. I have not used Anafuse as well; not saying this is a bad product, but I want Lax, not a prop blend. I cant tell how much Lax you get per product.

Nutra has Lax at 25mg with tetrasorb delivery for oral use

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
I have used anafuse. I made the mistake of taking it on cycle with ostashred... I also ran a cycle of osta prior that had laxogenin in it so have never run solo. Have had tremendous results with both products. Ran rhanderol during the b1g1 in pct first cycle and LOVED it. Coming up on this pct trying to figure out which natty anabolic I would like to throw in the mix.

I'm interested in the raw powder transdermal form on na website. Any experience with it?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Np has topical matrix. I believe its the same one your looking for. Not very expensive at all.

sanguine

Awards
What's wrong with IL's Salvo?

Im afraid the supply will dry up :wink1:

you never know with this industry when a company/product you like will vanish.

As per phlogel: I have looked into that stuff but cannot find an actual ingredients list anywhere. does it JUST consist of lecithin? surely there is more to it? any ideas there?

If I had to guess, I think the OP may be referring to the transdermal matrix sold by Smart Powders.

It is a very old school formulation.
Do you think it is less worthy/ineffective? is your comment a negative thing?

Thanks for all responses!

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Yes the raw powder and alpha carrier. At 186mg a day for a month run its definitely the best value for a little over 60$. Just wondering if anyone has tried it yet and thoughts on it? Debating grabbing this or picking up a bottle of rhanderol from primeval again to run during pct.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im afraid the supply will dry up :wink1:

you never know with this industry when a company/product you like will vanish.

As per phlogel: I have looked into that stuff but cannot find an actual ingredients list anywhere. does it JUST consist of lecithin? surely there is more to it? any ideas there?

Thanks for all responses!
Go to the HUMCO website. They have a Phlojel equivalent that is about 1/2 the price.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Awhile ago, I found some supplement website that sold all manner of bulk powders and the usual stuff, but also offered its own empty transdermal carrier solution for sale that you could add your own actives to.

I have been searching like crazy but can't for the life of me remember what website this way. Does anyone have any clue what I am talking about? It was similar to Iron Legions Salvo product.

Thanks!
-S
http://nutra-innovations.com/shop/
we have exactly what you need