Bought some pea hcl

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I've tried it once before. Do you guys use this? I bought some fatburners with this inside, but I never tried them. I was wondering if I should put in my fatburners, or take it by itself. Anyone have any experience with this?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found it does nothing. I bought bulk powder twice to see if it was brand related and I saw a big burst of energy for about 15 min and then nothing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it for a quick burst of energy, or a very high dose for a legal "high".

It wears off quickly however

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm thinking, it needs to be stacked. I saw people saying they take with huperzine or hordenine, can't remember.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
That's so funny, 15 minutes of energy. I've felt that before.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Ok the only way for pea, to last more than 15minutes is taking with a Maoi.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Actually now that I think of it, maybe a lot of things I've tried only work well with maoi.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Eh....short burst of energy at best. I don't notice too much from it either way.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

A friend of mine tried a very high dose once. If I recall, he said it tasted terrible and he felt like he was floating for a few minutes, then got very paranoid and had to sit in the restroom (he was at work) for a few minutes until it went away.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This. I've always had a bottle or two of PEA from SNS that i use sometimes when i'm out drinking. It's fun but very easy to use too much and that will end with you on the floor puking your brains out for hours. Not fun, i can tell you that from experience. Otherwise i've found it's done almost nothing for me save maybe a mood increase or a bit of relaxation. I think if i were an anxious person it might be of benefit though.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cocaine>

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I feel a little calmer but not bad at all. Not good, but not bad either.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't this the stuff in craze.
I'm not sure if it was in Craze or not, but it is definitely not what made Craze feel like it did. It may not be correct, but an article on the internet said it was "N,alpha-diethylphenylethylamine (N,alpha-DEPEA)." Either way, don't take PEA HCL and expect it to feel like Craze, no matter how much you take.

wade419

Awards
Ay guys, just some words of caution regarding using stuff like PEA or hordenine. I stacked both of these with my Nitraflex PWO stack for quite a while actually and have lately been having some seriously high blood pressure values (150/110) consistently. I didn't realize how powerful the vasoconstriction effects of these supplements were till I just recently cut them from my stack and now my BP levels are slowly normalizing. I would strongly suggest that anyone who is using or planning to use either of these two supplements for the first time to do regular checks of their BP levels before and after taking just to be aware of the potential BP effects it may have on you. Other than that.. happy lifting :]