What happened to AMS and FRL?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember that a few years ago, AMS and FRL used to be some of the most well-known manufacturers of DHEA-based prohormones (e.g., 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA, 19-Nor-DHEA, etc.), but it seems as if their products aren't really advertised anymore, and I noticed that a lot of their products are out-of-stock on various online stores. Also, the FRL website no longer works. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what happened to this company? Are they still around?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's like they dissolved the company or something. I understand that Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals now controls the patents (or something like that) for the DHEA derivatives, so I wonder if they just decided to get out of the PH business instead of having to continue to pay royalties or whatever? Or maybe the royalty %age fee increased?

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was told AMS had a pretty bad flood that took out all their stock, since then I have not seen much from them...may be a combination of things including this...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was told AMS had a pretty bad flood that took out all their stock, since then I have not seen much from them...may be a combination of things including this...
That's too bad. I used their products for my first cycle a few years ago, so I was just randomly reminded of them when I did some recent reading on DHEA compounds.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They made money and moved on?

For a while I had heard FRL was rebranding and gonna release some new/reformulated items. Their OG Alpha Mass was my first cycle at 12 caps daily did me very well...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heard that rumor as well. Lg had thy rumor running around for a while. AMS is in the process of rebranding which I heard from the owner, but no time line on when it will resurface as he has other work he's doing. FRL I'm sorry has not come out with anything new as I liked their stuff.

nick123

nick123

Awards
I just cycled ams liquid drops epi test and mass drops two months ago. Loved it. Tryin hi techs products now . im very satisfied with ams epi test