Kick up the backside required

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
As above I seen something to give me that push to lift heavy.
Not a pre workout as I have plenty of those, and something that won't supress me as I'll be on cycle straight after.
Seems to be a lot of new products out there and I'm at a loss as to what to take.
Alphamax for me was good, I believe it's been reformulated?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Alphamax was recently reformulated and is now Alphamax XT. The arimistane was removed from the original formula, and 5 new ingredients were added. There has been a lot of great feedback on XT, and there are currently a few logs that just started up on AM if you want to check them out. How long did you run the original for?

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Two months I think, ran it with 11kt transdermal and it was a good run.
I felt like the Alphamax did most of the work mind.
What about xgels?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Two months I think, ran it with 11kt transdermal and it was a good run.
I felt like the Alphamax did most of the work mind.
What about xgels?
Xgels would also be another great option. A lot of people have been running an Alphamax XT/Xgels stack recently, which would also be a great option

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
An xgels/abe run would be good. Any epicatechin product is good as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will vouch for X-Gels and AlphaMax XT stacked. I have ran that stack twice in the past, albeit, with the original formula of AlphaMax. I saw a nice increase in strength even though scale weight was not increasing. Usually my strength can go up without additional scale weight, but during the stack, it was more than normal. In addition, my overall body composition improved. I looked leaner even though scale weight did not decrease. Also, the AI in AlphaMax and the pumps from ArA really increased vasculairty both while lifting and when not. It is by far my favorite natty stack.

I would imagine this stack would be even better with AlphaMax XT. I have not ran AlphaMax XT yet, but I have been supplementing with Ashwagandha for about 5 weeks now. Around the two week mark I just had a better sense of well being, I feel more alert and my mind is clear. The addition of boron, Tongkat Ali and Feurlic Acid in AlphaMax XT are all great too. All in aid in boosting performance and free testosterone. If you enjoyed the older version of AlphaMax, I think you'll enjoy this formula even more.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say that LeanEngineer and AntM1564 have great suggestions. I personally love Anabeta Elite stacked with X-gels or an arimistane product (however the new Alphamax XT looks good as well). Also, you could throw some Soy Lecithin into the mix as well for cheap phosphatidic acid. I threw it in on my last bulk and really enjoyed it.