Mesomorph V2.0

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Love the DMAA version and have a few stashed. Just curious if anyone had tried V2.0 and what they thought of it?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I never really got Into pre workout supps. I think it's a waste of money.
Caffeine and some arginine capsules will do the exact same thing for 12 bucks.. lol take caffeine and arginine out of pre workout supps and it's placebo.
Just my opinion. I'd rather spend my money on something worthwhile.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
It's still a great pre workout in my mind but it doesn't have that BUMP from the DMAA.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I figured it would be a solid pre. I'm taking a break from DMAA right now and was just curious how the stims felt in the 2.0 version. From the stimulant profile it still looks like it would give a solid kick

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I figured it would be a solid pre. I'm taking a break from DMAA right now and was just curious how the stims felt in the 2.0 version. From the stimulant profile it still looks like it would give a solid kick
Yea its definitely still a solid pre and would be a good one to run while you're taking a break from DMAA.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine and some arginine capsules will do the exact same thing for 12 bucks.. lol take caffeine and arginine out of pre workout supps and it's placebo.
No.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Love the DMAA version and have a few stashed. Just curious if anyone had tried V2.0 and what they thought of it?
Haven't used it yet. I stick with either v1 or iForce Max Out for my non-DMAA pre-workout typically.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used a few samples. Definitely strong but not as much as V1. Good for those that don't want the DMAA

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good for a DMAA-free option, but I'd rather use Max Out or White Rapids when not using DMAA.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
side not for similar product anyone try hi tech jacked up?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I agree, minus the arginine.

But I do like a good tasting pre workout, and you can pick up a lot of them quite cheap. You wont find me sinking $30+ on a pre workout though

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I use Volatile on my normal days and Mesomorph on crazy days..ill have to see what v. 2 is like..

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Yea its definitely still a solid pre and would be a good one to run while you're taking a break from DMAA.
That's really good to hear. Nothing can really compare to DMAA for me (unless it's AMP Citrate or maybe throwing a pill of E in with a preworkout). I like to make my own pre's a lot of the time too but it's nice to take a mental break every once and a while and try something new

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I used a few samples. Definitely strong but not as much as V1. Good for those that don't want the DMAA
Awesome, thanks for the input. Good to hear positive reviews (especially since I already made the purchase).

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Good for a DMAA-free option, but I'd rather use Max Out or White Rapids when not using DMAA.
Been wanting to try Max Out as well. I will have to snag a tub of that soon as well. Seems like a lot of people like it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max out is my go to, Meso v1 rocked me! I plan to try V2 next.. excited!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Max out is my go to, Meso v1 rocked me! I plan to try V2 next.. excited!
If I can remember I'll try and throw up my initial thoughts of it in here just as a reference for anyone who checks out this thread. It's hard to find reviews on V2.0 for some reason.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's really good to hear. Nothing can really compare to DMAA for me (unless it's AMP Citrate or maybe throwing a pill of E in with a preworkout). I like to make my own pre's a lot of the time too but it's nice to take a mental break every once and a while and try something new
Definitely. I'll take breaks and try new products all the time. I usually always end up coming back to mesomorph just cause the DMAA and i like the product in general:)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Ferrox Amped has been the best i have tried, until i order / import a tub of mesomorph, or hi tech jacked up.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try both V1 and V2 to compare fairly soon, as others have said it should be pretty great to switch off to between running the 1,3.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I agree both are very solid profiles. I just love DMAA so much. I don't want to give it up.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I agree both are very solid profiles. I just love DMAA so much. I don't want to give it up.
The thing that makes it easy for me to give it up for a little while is the feeling of coming back on it after you get your receptors sensitive to it again. Great stuff

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
The thing that makes it easy for me to give it up for a little while is the feeling of coming back on it after you get your receptors sensitive to it again. Great stuff
I agree 100% with you man!!!!!

compan

compan

Awards
This. I get a very nice euphoric feeling from the early uses.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Except many studies have shown that arginine has no impact on performance at all. It's a **** ingredient.

Caffeine I can agree on.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently tried Mesomorph and have had a few workouts with it. It is one of the best pre's I have ever used (version with DMAA).

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I recently tried Mesomorph and have had a few workouts with it. It is one of the best pre's I have ever used (version with DMAA).
Agreed! There are a lot of pre's out right now that are really good but the market needed another good DMAA product for those days when you are exhausted and need some jet fuel to get you through a workout.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I can remember I'll try and throw up my initial thoughts of it in here just as a reference for anyone who checks out this thread. It's hard to find reviews on V2.0 for some reason.
yea man.. or PM me.. I'm def interested in your thoughts as I want to try this!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tried the Rocket Pop Mesomorph....what other flavor(s) are good?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried the Rocket Pop Mesomorph....what other flavor(s) are good?
Pineapple is supposed to be outstanding as is pink lemonade based on community feedback.

I've always been partial to rocket pop, but I'll be trying pineapple out this week

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
yea man.. or PM me.. I'm def interested in your thoughts as I want to try this!
Gonna have to wait a couple more days unfortunately. I got the right flavor of mesomorph that I ordered but they accidentally sent me the original instead of V2.0. However, mindandmuscle.com cleared it up really quickly with awesome customer service.

Have to wait until the work week though to get it. I'll make sure to throw some thoughts in here or in a PM

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna have to wait a couple more days unfortunately. I got the right flavor of mesomorph that I ordered but they accidentally sent me the original instead of V2.0. However, mindandmuscle.com cleared it up really quickly with awesome customer service.

Have to wait until the work week though to get it. I'll make sure to throw some thoughts in here or in a PM
ohh crap.. I totally forgot about that website.. I use to order from them

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0