Mesomorph Question

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
After hearing such great things about mesomorph I decided to give it a go. I don't have much experience with DMAA so I wanted to start with less. Tried a 1/3, 1/2, then 3/4 scoop and barely felt anything. All reviews have been saying it packs a punch so I figured I would feel something at 3/4 scoop. I did feel the BA tingles but that was about it. Maybe I am expecting too much? I do have experience with AMP but don't use it more than once a week at most and usually only once every 2 weeks or on heavy days. The AMp gives me great focus and incredible workouts so I was expecting that with more energy. I am going to try 1 full scoop next. Anyone have an experience like this? I was really expecting it to hit me hard even at 3/4 scoop. I am only 170lbs so it's not a bodyweight issue.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could try taking it on an empty stomach. I take one scoop on an empty stomach and it hits me hard!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
After hearing such great things about mesomorph I decided to give it a go. I don't have much experience with DMAA so I wanted to start with less. Tried a 1/3, 1/2, then 3/4 scoop and barely felt anything. All reviews have been saying it packs a punch so I figured I would feel something at 3/4 scoop. I did feel the BA tingles but that was about it. Maybe I am expecting too much? I do have experience with AMP but don't use it more than once a week at most and usually only once every 2 weeks or on heavy days. The AMp gives me great focus and incredible workouts so I was expecting that with more energy. I am going to try 1 full scoop next. Anyone have an experience like this? I was really expecting it to hit me hard even at 3/4 scoop. I am only 170lbs so it's not a bodyweight issue.
DMAA doesn't really hit me hard. For me its more of a smooth mental clarity and alertness type stim. Not like how caffeine actually gives you energy. But that's just me.

I've also seen some that LOVE AMP cit not like DMAA much so idk. If 1 scoop doesn't do it for you then I'd say you just don't respond too well to DMAA.

1 Scoop of Meso has 250/300mg caff + 65mg DMAA (for reference)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop should have you sitting pretty. If not then just stick with amp products if they hit you harder. I have also had a great experience with conquer unleashed and actually prefer it over any amp product I have used (incase you wanted to try something later on down the road.) Let us know how the 1 scoop treats you though. Might be the dosage you need.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Do you partake in other recreational "stims"

Either way...if you don't feel anything from meso you may definitely need to take a break from preworkouts lol...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Do you partake in other recreational "stims"

Either way...if you don't feel anything from meso you may definitely need to take a break from preworkouts lol...
Yup mesomorph is fairly strong. I don't want to run that preworkout for everyday use. It's like for special days like going for PRs.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Meso doesn't hit me super hard either but 1 full scoop on an emptyish stomach should give great focus and clarity. AMP always made me crash and DMAA doesn't. 1 full scoop should treat you well. You could always add 50mg caffeine to it. That has helped me before when I'm sick or really tired. Good luck man.

Btw you have the DMAA version of meso and not V2 right (sorry just want to make sure)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 185 and Meso hits me hard every time I take it. 1 scoop and I'm zoned out for hours. I do not take in any other type of stims daily though. Do you consume caffeine a lot. Or are you frequently using preworkouts without any breaks?? These could all be reasons why you're not feeling the full effects

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm 185 and Meso hits me hard every time I take it. 1 scoop and I'm zoned out for hours. I do not take in any other type of stims daily though. Do you consume caffeine a lot. Or are you frequently using preworkouts without any breaks?? These could all be reasons why you're not feeling the full effects
I drink coffee every day. The only other pre workout I use is an amp product. For reference I took it Thursday for a heavy day but was 4 weeks before that use, so it's not even every week. I also checked to make sure it's the original with geranium oil extract, right?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I need one and a half scoop of mesomorph to feel the kick, but i am a big guy and a stim junkie...

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm 260 and 1 scoop sends me into orbit..I guess everybody is just different

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure to shake bottle up before you scoop it. Sometimes I feel a strong boost with Meso, sometimes I feel the pump ingredients more. DMAA is a smooth stim. That's what I like about it, it certainly doesn't make "zoned out for hours" or "send me into orbit". If it made me feel like that I wouldn't be taking it. DMAA is one stimulant that my body adapts to really fast. Within 1 to 3 days of initial dosing it really doesn't do much after that but it still "works". AMP on the other hand I can use for a lot longer and still get a kick from it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would follow T-Bone advice on shaking the tub. Sometimes product can settle during shipping. Everyone is effected by supplements differently. I have been taking mesomorph for months without a break (I am highly over do for one) and still get great effects from it. I do take one full scoop on training days and I train fasted so taking it on an empty stomach might help as well.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I would follow T-Bone advice on shaking the tub. Sometimes product can settle during shipping. Everyone is effected by supplements differently. I have been taking mesomorph for months without a break (I am highly over do for one) and still get great effects from it. I do take one full scoop on training days and I train fasted so taking it on an empty stomach might help as well.
This. Ive been "shaking" up my tub of powder more often these days and when I do I can feel the Mesomorph more often than not

1 scoop at 250ish and I am like BAAAHHHHHH. Could just be you have a higher stim tolerance than others man

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I always shake pres when I get them or once in a while.
I still can't get over how amazing this stuff is. Honestly thought people were shilling or just repping it but man. This is what it must've been like when people were raving about the original craze to a certain degree.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been pretty sick for a while and out of the gym so I've had some time off Meso. When I get back to it, it'll surely be awesome again!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh hey, just remember to make sure the cap is screwed on tight when you shake it. Don't want it to fly off, that would suck.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hey, just remember to make sure the cap is screwed on tight when you shake it. Don't want it to fly off, that would suck.
Pro tip lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mesomorph gave me good focus for like two workouts and then it just made me sick each time so I gave it away. I was definitely disappointed with it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Mesomorph gave me good focus for like two workouts and then it just made me sick each time so I gave it away. I was definitely disappointed with it.
Wow. I wonder what happened after two doses. Usually people notice if a PWO doesn't sit well with them after the first dose. How long and at what doses did you run it for?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow. I wonder what happened after two doses. Usually people notice if a PWO doesn't sit well with them after the first dose. How long and at what doses did you run it for?
I'm not sure. I tried it for about 2-3 weeks off and on. Anywhere from 1/2 scoop to a heaping scoop. Pretty much every option in between.

Did you shake it up before each use?
Yeah, I try to do that with anything more than one ingredient to make sure I'm not getting a full scoop of straight yohimbine or something like that lol

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm not sure. I tried it for about 2-3 weeks off and on. Anywhere from 1/2 scoop to a heaping scoop. Pretty much every option in between.
Sorry it didn't work out for you. Everyone is effected differently.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure to shake bottle up before you scoop it. Sometimes I feel a strong boost with Meso, sometimes I feel the pump ingredients more. DMAA is a smooth stim. That's what I like about it, it certainly doesn't make "zoned out for hours" or "send me into orbit". If it made me feel like that I wouldn't be taking it. DMAA is one stimulant that my body adapts to really fast. Within 1 to 3 days of initial dosing it really doesn't do much after that but it still "works". AMP on the other hand I can use for a lot longer and still get a kick from it.
SOLID SOLID SOLID Freakin advice.. do this with every pre-workout regardless!!!

LivingOp

Awards
Ok I don't drink any caffeine besides in pre workouts. I went 1 month with no pre workouts. Then tried mesomorph for first time. First DMAA pre I took 1 scoup. Felt a tingle but nothing crazy at all. My regular pre that is not hard core at all gives me more energy. Is dmaa effect have anything to do w weight. Cuz I weight 220

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
312muscle

312muscle

Awards
Hi tech owns the 1,3 market , so meso is your best bet! Except the other companies approved to use it.