Lipo-C (MIC)

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Anybody try Lipo-C (MIC)? The ingredients looks very interesting. This is injectable so I am sure only some folks would be interested. You can get this for much lower cost if you have script and get from compound pharmacy. You can still get online without a script, but the prices are insanely expensive. I am considering swapping this for b12 as b12 is already included in this along with other goodies.

lip-c (MIC).jpg

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I guess nobody has tried this yet.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Not this specifically, but ever since hearing an Endocrinologist talk about both Off and On Cycle Supplementation, and recommending MIC (Methionine, Inositol, Choline) - I've been taking it year round. I bought a Kilo of each. This is orally though, but there seems to be a lot of medical merit to this combo.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Not this specifically, but ever since hearing an Endocrinologist talk about both Off and On Cycle Supplementation, and recommending MIC (Methionine, Inositol, Choline) - I've been taking it year round. I bought a Kilo of each. This is orally though, but there seems to be a lot of medical merit to this combo.
What benefits did you noticed?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Don't really think one can tell if there is less fat in their liver :) Not everything can be seen or felt. If it's fat loss you are asking about - couldn't tell you - no way to differentiate from the other 12 things dealing with fat loss (Clenbuterol, Yohimbine, etc... :))

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody try Lipo-C (MIC)? The ingredients looks very interesting. This is injectable so I am sure only some folks would be interested. You can get this for much lower cost if you have script and get from compound pharmacy. You can still get online without a script, but the prices are insanely expensive. I am considering swapping this for b12 as b12 is already included in this along with other goodies.

View attachment 131326
Looks like something you'd want to stack with Adenosine 5-mono phosphate
Aka amp-5

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
They offer this at my TRT clinic as an add-on to your weekly injection, but I have yet to do it.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Looks like something you'd want to stack with Adenosine 5-mono phosphate
Aka amp-5
AMP-5. Gutterpump tried it before. I am just now starting research about it...so far it looks interesting, but I would have to get over the fact that I'll be injecting stuff made for veterinary instead of humans.

They offer this at my TRT clinic as an add-on to your weekly injection, but I have yet to do it.
That's where I would get it from. I can easily spend lots of money at my TRT clinic even though I probably have no need for anything other than test, AI and HCG.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
AMP-5. Gutterpump
That's where I would get it from. I can easily spend lots of money at my TRT clinic even though I probably have no need for anything other than test, AI and HCG.
Same. I almost hate going there and seeing what else I can get haha. I think my old man is going to start the Lipo-C add on. I'll see what he thinks after a bit getting it.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Same. I almost hate going there and seeing what else I can get haha. I think my old man is going to start the Lipo-C add on. I'll see what he thinks after a bit getting it.
Cool, keep me updated on his progress. I've sold so much stuff on ebay to get goodies at my TRT clinic and other "clinics" lol. My wife is happy because I am getting rid of stuff that has collected dust like 4 fishing reels...I only need 1:).

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Cool, keep me updated on his progress. I've sold so much stuff on ebay to get goodies at my TRT clinic and other "clinics" lol. My wife is happy because I am getting rid of stuff that has collected dust like 4 fishing reels...I only need 1:).
For sure. Poor me being a broke college student won't be getting it for awhile. Yeah, stuck on TRT at the age of 22, diagnosed hypogonadic at the age of 19, before I touched anything anabolic. Though, to be honest, I have a feeling it was me being on accutane when I was younger for two runs of it based on the research I've seen. If only I knew then. But I don't wanna derail the thread with that lol.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AMP-5. Gutterpump tried it before. I am just now starting research about it...so far it looks interesting, but I would have to get over the fact that I'll be injecting stuff made for veterinary instead of humans.

You can get AMP-5 for human consumption too. I've seen ads for it from clinics online, although, maybe it was ATP? Fairly certain it was AMP though.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can get AMP-5 for human consumption too. I've seen ads for it from clinics online, although, maybe it was ATP? Fairly certain it was AMP though.
Probably was, I found out about it from weight loss clinic adds at the movies.

But personally, after injecting God knows what from ug labs, I'm less worried about vet grade stuff.
Lol

Last edited: