Is it okay to chew AnaBeta Elite capsules instead of swallowing?? Thanks for the help

JackoBodyB

Awards
Serious post is it okay to chew on these AnaBeta Elite capsules? cause I have a hard to swallowing capsules and pills for some reason... Thanks to any one who can help.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh, sounds horrible. Have you tried to let the caps "float" down your throat by looking down?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to describe what I mean. I do the opposite for tablets, leaving my head back. Capsules float in water, tablets sink.

JackoBodyB

Awards
Yeah I tried swallowing it earlier and literally choked on the capsule -_- I would chew it but idk if its safe tho

shreddc

Awards
it's always easier for me to swallow without water, like a bite of food.

JackoBodyB

Awards
Oh lol if its just gross then I can handle it.

JackoBodyB

Awards
Oh yeah maybe I'll try that out, that sounds a lot simpler thanks man

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yum, that delicious AC taste. Lemon lime, let us know how it goes.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just throw them in your mouth and drink a whole glass of water behind it then eat something so it doesn't try to come back up. That's what I do. Chewing won't be unsafe but it will taste awful.

CarneyFolk

CarneyFolk

Awards
From my experience I would say yeah, it's fine to chew them. Since I'm not a fan of red food coloring, I would pop open my Caps and dump them in with my pre workout on an empty stomach. Tasted a lot like if you were to chew on a piece cedar tree bark.

On a side note if you try to just dump it in water it clumps and then gets stuck to your tongue and is not much fun. So I took a small pill bottle put my scoop of pre in it and then opened 2 caps of ABE and shook it together. Then dump it in the water and it dissolves with no problem.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my experience I would say yeah, it's fine to chew them. Since I'm not a fan of red food coloring, I would pop open my Caps and dump them in with my pre workout on an empty stomach. Tasted a lot like if you were to chew on a piece cedar tree bark.

On a side note if you try to just dump it in water it clumps and then gets stuck to your tongue and is not much fun. So I took a small pill bottle put my scoop of pre in it and then opened 2 caps of ABE and shook it together. Then dump it in the water and it dissolves with no problem.
Great idea!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tastes like cedar? Shoot, nothing wrong there... delightful in fact

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds gross.

You can open the caps and parachute it or dump the caps in a cup of water a drink it. I wouldn't chew just cuz I feel like it would be gross

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I had a bunch of capsules of Erase that I dumped into my preWO. Couldn't taste them.