booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is a good stack to go with Alphamine ?
If you want a non stim burner, SNS lean edge will do you nicely. That or pes shift

If you're looking more for other supps just to help with a cut, anabeta elite is a great nutrient partitioner that will help recomp you well when stacked with alphamine.

Otherwise, cel epi-plex is good for another lean natural choice.

PHW supplements has a pretty solid fat burner section that could help give you even more choices but those are just my personal favorites/suggestions.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
A good non-stim fat burner to stack with alphamine (or any other fatburner like oxymax xt even) would be:
EvoMuse Brite
Anteus Labs BAIBA / Lipomorph
EvoMuse abliderate (any of the topicals really)

jgirl214

Awards
So alphamine and oxymax xt are good to go together ? Im trying to lean down to 190 im currently 204 and stuck now i was 226 it was a dirty bulk gone wrong

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So alphamine and oxymax xt are good to go together ? Im trying to lean down to 190 im currently 204 and stuck now i was 226 it was a dirty bulk gone wrong
No they aren't I would not stack both stims.

Shift was designed to compliment Alphamine and is the perfect addition. The Forskolin-95 is synergistic with the beta agonist action of of Alphamine and will also help aid in additional appetite suppression and boosting of the metabolism.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't stack berberine and forskolin correct?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Iirc berberine inhibits the effect of the forskolin. I'd have to dig but there was a lengthy post about it somewhere. Maybe one of the gda threads

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iirc berberine inhibits the effect of the forskolin. I'd have to dig but there was a lengthy post about it somewhere. Maybe one of the gda threads
Correct.Berberine suppresses the cAMP properties of Forskolin.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct. F95 increases cAMP levels, has a positive impact on cAMP while Berberine has a negative impact.
I'm on Slinmax and I take it everyday. So would Slinmax in general, and more specifically, berberine, not help at all in keeping me lean?

Akagami

Awards
Anything that has Forskolin is your best bet with Alphamine IMO.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine, shift, and lipomorph would be a killer stack. I have ran it in the past and it's amazing. Alphamine and shift together and then lipomorph a couple hours later with some fats. Do this 2x a day and you will have some nice fat loss and recomp effects.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/shift-by-pescience

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i've personally ran alphamine and shift and have had great results.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on Slinmax and I take it everyday. So would Slinmax in general, and more specifically, berberine, not help at all in keeping me lean?
No, it will help you keep lean as long as your diet is in check. I should have worded my post better. It is pointless to use berberine and f95 together, unless dosed at least 6-8 hours apart. I should have worded my post better, Berberine suppresses the cAMP properties of Forskolin. So essentially, if you're dosing them together, the benefits of the F95 will be diminished or not as prominent. Berberine alone is fine though.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
sorry if it was a bit unclear. Anything after the colon is stackable

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Alpha mine and lean edge, glycophase, inhibit e are all great.

Bulk forsksolin is also good to add in.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, forskolin and alphamine is awesome

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Id run Alphamine and oxymax . But keep em 6 hours apart . Thats just me . Theres so many possible combos . Have u looked into pes shift at all?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want a non stim burner, SNS lean edge will do you nicely. That or pes shift

If you're looking more for other supps just to help with a cut, anabeta elite is a great nutrient partitioner that will help recomp you well when stacked with alphamine.

Otherwise, cel epi-plex is good for another lean natural choice.

PHW supplements has a pretty solid fat burner section that could help give you even more choices but those are just my personal favorites/suggestions.
Do you know if any retailers have TTA-500 still?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
definitely consider BAIBA or Lipomorph from AL when making a stack. They actually help in releasing the fatty chains in the adipose tissue so that it becomes available for muscle cells to utilize as energy... the other stem based burners increase the energy output of the cells. this creates a nice synergistic stack - one to release the fat, one to burn it for fuel.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Excellent discussion. I'm trying to figure out the next step on my cut after my current log is complete. I have a silly amount of stuff in my stash, but I was leaning toward going with some kind of alphamine stack.

I have the alphamine (duh), shift, and after reading this, some Lipomorph on the way.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine, shift, and lipomorph would be a killer stack. I have ran it in the past and it's amazing. Alphamine and shift together and then lipomorph a couple hours later with some fats. Do this 2x a day and you will have some nice fat loss and recomp effects.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/shift-by-pescience
Afi140 How did you time the dosing on this. I'm thinking about this very stack in the near future. Thank you!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140 How did you time the dosing on this. I'm thinking about this very stack in the near future. Thank you!
2 scoops Alphamine and 2 shift at least 45 min to an hour before breakfast and then lipomorph with some sort of fats at breakfast. Then dosed two scoops Alphamine and two shift preworkout and lipomorph with dinner. Great stack and the fat loss is prettyclose to that of ec. Only difference for me on ec has more appetite suppression but it's still relatively close. Granted it requires multiple bottles but it was worth every penny imo.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops Alphamine and 2 shift at least 45 min to an hour before breakfast and then lipomorph with some sort of fats at breakfast. Then dosed two scoops Alphamine and two shift preworkout and lipomorph with dinner. Great stack and the fat loss is very close to that of ec. Only difference for me on ec is a little more appetite suppression but it's still relatively close. Granted it requires multiple bottles but it was worth every penny imo.
Thank you!