Stacking fat burners

jman214

Awards
I am taking sns lean edge can I all so take Olympus Labs Assass1nate ?

jman214

Awards
Ok thanks or what else do you think is a good none stim fat burner

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok thanks or what else do you think is a good none stim fat burner
I don’t think you’d need to add anything to those that’s already covering a lot of things.

I do also like the looks of Morphogen Morphoburn and there’s some other options if you need something more targeted for cortisol control, but again the two you have already cover pretty much all your non-stim choices.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don’t need anything else but iron legion invictus or xp gels absolved would be nice additions if funds permit I personally wouldn’t be able to handle full lean edge and morphoburn at once unless I was working out because the gbb can get really annoying sitting around. Preworkout might be ok.
View attachment 193171

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don’t need anything else but iron legion invictus or xp gels absolved would be nice additions if funds permit I personally wouldn’t be able to handle full lean edge and morphoburn at once unless I was working out because the gbb can get really annoying sitting around. Preworkout might be ok.
View attachment 193171

This. Invictus is the best addition.

jman214

Awards
Ok thanks looking into the Invictus
Does it really work? Do you apply over your whole body

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks looking into the Invictus
Does it really work? Do you apply over your whole body
Lol I do upper chest/delts/traps/inner thighs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll re-enforce what others have already said and invictus is definitely all you need.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can only lose so much fat in a given time frame. I wouldn't stack 2 just because I feel it's a waist of money.

jman214

Awards
Ok I went with EvoMuse DCP cause I got a good deal. What would be a good dosing schedule for these 2 ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have to cycle them?
Always good to cycle products every 8-12 weeks. Switch up different product with different ingredients in the same product category (fat burner, Pre, etc) is fine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This. Invictus is the best addition.
so good in fact that it is hard to keep in stock...all that is left at ironlegion.com is a few bottles of the lavender scented Invictus, and they are going fast....
use code THEBIGT or CHEF to save 25% off remaining few bottles

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how does that compare to something like sns reduct-xt? (anything aside from oral vs trans-dermal)
Results in my opinion are going to be very similar. When comparing the two Invictus might give you a little more bang with the extra compounds/minerals in it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Results in my opinion are going to be very similar. When comparing the two Invictus might give you a little more bang with the extra compounds/minerals in it.
b-AET has a lot of research on it's ability to boost immune system...b-AET is main ingredient in Invictus.