Choosing the right products.

superpig

Awards
Hello I am new here ive been going over alot of the information in this forum and others. A little bit about me, I am 31 and ive been working out steady for two years now. Ive just been eating theprotien powder and trying to stay on track with my diet. My question today is I am looking into trying something new to me and thats supplements. There are so manny and the reviews are spoty at best. Ive read some here sayig that cyclo tren is effective and it is something I can get otc and thats all im willing to do but as some have said here tha you need a pst with this product and im not really familiar with pst stuff or anything.
Like I said I only have intrest in otc stuff and could really use some help on how to do this properly without messing my self up or taking some bc supplement that has a bunch of garbage in it. thanks guys.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you want legal, otc products their are plenty of good options for you brother.

I'm not sure what that product is honestly, but I have some suggestions you hear more about here on AM.

If you are currently using nothing, I'd highly recommend Ergonine, the Insider release is coming soon for this so you would luck out with a killer sale price.

You would just need to get on our insider list here:
https://pescience.com/insider/

And soon get an email for this
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452225534.506394.jpg

Ergonine has 9 ergogens in it, these are ingredients shown to improve physical performance, all of them are at their studied doses in one scoop per day, which also happens to taste delicious.

It's value is pretty immense,
As overall it can also assist hypertrophy, recovery, strength, fat loss, and more.

When this sale drops the value will likely be the best it ever will, as well, so you're in the market at a great time

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Cyclo tren, although im not a huge fan of the name, it doesn't have the worst profile. It may help with mood and libido, however the d-aspartic acid is what draws me away from it. Aside from that, it's not too bad IMO.

For the cost though, look into Alphamax - its a very good all round hormone modulator that won't shut you down or anything but will improve your mood, hormone profile and libido. I would recommend that over Cyclo Tren :)

If you're new to supplements you can't go wrong with the basics first - some creatine (in which SNS has a 1.2kg tub for ~$15 that will last you a fair whack of time at 3g daily for a month then 2.5g on training days only. It works out to be like 2 cents per serve if used in this way.

I'm also a huge fan of single vitamins, such as D3 and K3 for the host of health benefits and cocoa for its mood and health benefits. All can be had for very cheap and will benefit you in the long run.

Your best bet is to just start small, get familiar with supplements then branch out as you learn more about them. Read some threads in here and ask plenty of questions :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^solid advice from both Jiggz and driven.

Cyclotren profile is ok (I like the noot effects of daa) but would also choose many more products over it.

alphamax is very well rounded like Jiggz said. I have used it several times on a recomp and am always impressed with the results. The forskolin, arimistane, and other test boosting ingredients have you looking and feeling pretty good after a bottle or two.

ergonine should be a staple for any lifter. Seriously.

Remember if you choose to pick up some sns supps save the labels (if you get a certain number you get free stuff)

We have alphamax below if you want to check out the profile

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alpha-max-by-performax-labs