TUDCA

JS424

Awards
Does anyone have a specific TUDCA brand they like or have studied to know which ones are most effective?

Thanks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cel Tudca is good

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely trust CEL, been using their stuff for years. That's good news about the labs, didn't know.

TUDCA definitely one of the things you need to do some digging on companies to make sure you're getting a legit source.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
You have two options with OL:

1. Straight TUDCA
2. Ar1micare PRO
- multifaceted support + TUDCA

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran the Aegis brand or however yo spell it, and it dropped my ALT from 104 to 31 in 6 weeks. Just got my blood work back today. I normally use pharma UDCA but I didn't have time for internationally shipping wait times around the holiday season so I opted for this.

I was happy with it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have a specific TUDCA brand they like or have studied to know which ones are most effective?

Thanks.
Of the brands mentioned you cant go wrong. Ill throw another vote in the works for CEL Tudca though ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutriverse has the cheapest CEL Tudca around :)

JS424

Awards
What about Chizeled Labs TUDCA? I've never heard of the company but they have the most ratings of TUDCA on Amazon.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about Chizeled Labs TUDCA? I've never heard of the company but they have the most ratings of TUDCA on Amazon.
stick with OL, CEL, Antaeus Aegis.... can't miss with either of em!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
stick with OL, CEL, Antaeus Aegis.... can't miss with either of em!
This 100%

TUDCA is too important to gamble with when you are counting on it for protection.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for CEL TUDCA, but OL and Antaeus are awesome as well! :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Antaeus are my favourite company outside of SNS. I really wish they had a greater board presence here but I know henryv is a mod elsewhere and hewhoisripped doesnt visit nearly enough haha

Great company and knowledgable reps

JS424

Awards
No one knows of chizeled labs? Seems like a gimicky name but like I said#1 rated on Amazon with a 5 star rating.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one knows of chizeled labs? Seems like a gimicky name but like I said#1 rated on Amazon with a 5 star rating.
5 star rating are easy on amazon. A couple buys a visa gift card and orders the item, then leaves feedback as a Verified customer ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, never heard of them. They don't seem to have a website, either. Sounds like a place run in someone's basement to me, LOL.

The price doesn't seem that great to me. I would go with one of the trusted brands mentioned here before "Chizled Labs" any day.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus are my favourite company outside of SNS. I really wish they had a greater board presence here but I know henryv is a mod elsewhere and hewhoisripped doesnt visit nearly enough haha

Thanks for your support. We're not all over the board, but if you (or anyone) ever wants any help with anything Antaeus-related, they can contact me or hewhoisripped or daniel11, or start a thread in our subforum.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your support. We're not all over the board, but if you (or anyone) ever wants any help with anything Antaeus-related, they can contact me or hewhoisripped or daniel11, or start a thread in our subforum.
No problem, you guys have some truly innovative products! I still need to try Oneiromancer.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. All good

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established

Sorry about that big guy haha! I'm finishing up this year by setting the path for the next 50... You'll see some cool stuff from me soon.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about that big guy haha! I'm finishing up this year by setting the path for the next 50... You'll see some cool stuff from me soon.
Glad to hear it! :D

In to see whats In store!

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
i'm on here often but don't spam all the threads with marketing and typical rep stuff. the products speak for themselves mostly. But always up for messages and/or advice on anything.

I'll try to chime in more on some of these threads too. Especially since I take Aegis year round.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
ugsavage Nutrition / Health 13
TESTP89 Nutrition / Health 7
EpiStrong Supplements 19