Appetite suppressant

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
What's a good appetite suppressant? On a fat burner right now so don't need that just need a bit extra to curb appetite.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Lol if your fat burner isn't suppressing your appetite, it's **** IMO. (Unless you consider T3 a fat burner)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For really cheap you could just throw in some raspberry ketones but they aren't really really effect but if you have a good fat burner it probably has some type of appetite suppressant in it already. What are you using now?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What fat burner are you taking? Apetite suppression is typically one of the biggest benefits to taking a fat burner

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
For really cheap you could just throw in some raspberry ketones but they aren't really really effect but if you have a good fat burner it probably has some type of appetite suppressant in it already. What are you using now?
I'm on oxy shredz elite from genone labs. One of my good buddies manages a total nutrition but lives about 2 hours away. Told me he was sending me the old oxyelite pro but I got this lol. It says it increases focus and enhanced energy support and enhanced sense of well being. The first time I took it felt like I just took adderall now I feel like it does nothing. I don't want my money to go to waste so I'm going to finish it. So just need the appetite suppressant. With the diet and work out regimen I'm on now should see fat loss even without the fat burner I just need something to curb the appetite considering dieting is the hardest part of losing weight and I get bad cravings around dinner time after the gym due to low carbs.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Shift from PES is incredible at suppressing the appetite. I don't have much experience with fat burners and such but when I was on Shift it was absolutely incredible.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
You said with the diet and workout plan your on you should be losing without the burner..... And you are having a hard time controlling your appetite. That makes me wander what your diet is. You may be restricting too much and that's why you're hungry. Especially if you're working out harder at the same time. What's your intake like?

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
You said with the diet and workout plan your on you should be losing without the burner..... And you are having a hard time controlling your appetite. That makes me wander what your diet is. You may be restricting too much and that's why you're hungry. Especially if you're working out harder at the same time. What's your intake like?
I don't really count calories more just estimate so I can't give you an exact number on daily intake but I can tell you what I eat because its simple. Breakfast 3 egg whites and oatmeal. Mid morning snack Greek yogurt. Lunch I'm lazy so i get this stuff that fit kitchen makes around 300 calories each meal which consists off turkey or chicken brocolli or peas and red potatoes. Then before gym I eat another Greek yogurt. After gym protien shake. Dinner I eat the same fit kitchen **** that I ate for lunch. Then sometimes before bed I have some casein protein but don't like to do that because I'll have to piss a bunch at night and its annoying.

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
Shift from PES is incredible at suppressing the appetite. I don't have much experience with fat burners and such but when I was on Shift it was absolutely incredible.
Thanks I'll look into it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT is great at controlling appetite. I can take a capsule, do fasted cardio/training and not even be the least bit hungry for several hours after. In addition, if is a strong thermogenic and provides great mood enhancement due to the nootropics.

How is your fiber and water intake? Fiber can help suppress appetite. Also, if you feel hungry drinking a bunch of water can help too

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
OxyMax XT is great at controlling appetite. I can take a capsule, do fasted cardio/training and not even be the least bit hungry for several hours after. In addition, if is a strong thermogenic and provides great mood enhancement due to the nootropics.

How is your fiber and water intake? Fiber can help suppress appetite. Also, if you feel hungry drinking a bunch of water can help too
I'll look into it and as for fiber I think the only thing I get is oatmeal in the morning and water if I had to guess like 10 cups a day maybe more

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would track fiber intake for a day and see where it is exactly and then perhaps increase it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should my fitness pal to help track calories. It's not perfect, but it's a pretty solid start

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For extra fiber I eat one wheat tortilla a day. 50 cals, 15g carbs but 12g fiber. 5g of pro.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For extra fiber I eat one wheat tortilla a day. 50 cals, 15g carbs but 12g fiber. 5g of pro.
That is a good way to get fiber. However, personally, I think veggies should be the main source when cutting. One can eat a lot more volume to get the 12 grams. Volume is everything when cutting, in my opinion.

Have you tried Flat Out brand wraps, they are a great option too.