Olympus Labs Cardarine???

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been trying to decide weather or not to pull the trigger on this. I have been a little afraid based on negative and life time problem I developed after pro hormone use back in the day. My question is what are the possible negatives with this product?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
One of the main side effects is that if you have any type of cancer while taking this, it will cause that cancer the grow very rapidly

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOW! Thanks definitely not worth it to me.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
One of the main side effects is that if you have any type of cancer while taking this, it will cause that cancer the grow very rapidly
I don't think that's quite accurate. Maybe mk-677 would cause it to grow.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Cardarine is the most controversial Sarm on the market.Research on the cancer side effect is really shady,so its up to u to take or not the risks of Cardarine usage.Just make sure not stack it with an Arecoline (Betel Nut) Lol

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Recent studies show no cancer or making cancer worst. If u run a reasonable cycle of 14 to 20 mg for 6 to 8 weeks I doubt u have much to worry about. Ar hydrobromide is sketchy tho.

regdabyenoh

Awards
I don't mean this in a crappy way but maybe do some research, Not saying it is dangerous or not but if most of the posts said its great and is of no harm then would you have went the other way?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Prbly my research points to only positives from it but there's a risk with anything. Ped's or supps

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The studies in which rats experienced accelerated cancer growth when administered GW 501516 (Cardarine) used outrageous dosages for the size of a rat. The human equivalent dosage comes out to something like almost 100mg, which is a lot more than any of us take.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
The studies in which rats experienced accelerated cancer growth when administered GW 501516 (Cardarine) used outrageous dosages for the size of a rat. The human equivalent dosage comes out to something like almost 100mg, which is a lot more than any of us take.
This. The dosing was absurd, and 100% pharmaceutical grade product. And I don't care how 'reliable' a company seems to be, NO company is putting out product with that grade of material used. And let's get it right GW 501516 is not a sarm

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established

my problem with majority of posts like these, is that they are not at all objective.

-the rats got cancer at every dose that im aware of.
- the whole straw man argument that they used much higher doses means little to me as theres no baseline of safety for the opposite side of the spectrum.
-theres seems to be this implication that clinical researchers flushed away tons of cash for no reason, all due to the fact that they forgot to test it at smaller doses.

not only that, but i havent seen a bunch of impressive results in the first place even if you want to discount all the above. im sure the companies selling it have all the answers though.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my problem with majority of posts like these, is that they are not at all objective.

-the rats got cancer at every dose that im aware of.
- the whole straw man argument that they used much higher doses means little to me as theres no baseline of safety for the opposite side of the spectrum.
-theres seems to be this implication that clinical researchers flushed away tons of cash for no reason, all due to the fact that they forgot to test it at smaller doses.

not only that, but i havent seen a bunch of impressive results in the first place even if you want to discount all the above. im sure the companies selling it have all the answers though.
Nailed it