MK677 and desensitisation/negative feedback from IGF-1

AK1

AK1

Awards
Hi I know there are various threads on this HGH product and the specific area of the topic may have already have been raised.

But all of those threads appear to get hijacked by people's plans to use or discussion of benefits vs disappointments

Really I would like to know what everybody has concluded about the alleged desensitising effect after only a few days and the negative feedback from the IGF-1 elevation.

We really need to be sure if the sarm is going to be worthwhile AFTER a cycle - if it ends up messing with your GH levels post cycle then it is just going to reverse the benefits on cycle.
Plus - has anybody found anything reliable in terms of a healthy population? As far as I can see all the results are acquired from people with deficiencies - that isnt necessarily transferable to guys within a normal range who dont have pituitary disorders.....

I would like to compile a specific discussion about this HERE and not 30 pages of who has or hasnt purchased some and decided to run it....

Dfin0490

Dfin0490

Awards
Russian star had a great log on it. II've read people say there is desensitization after a few days others say not .But I ran it once tried a few weeks straight and then every other day when I worked out not much of a difference but according to my up band my sleep was drastically better I felt great .Helped recovery and skin felt better. Down side it's just spendy

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi I know there are various threads on this HGH product and the specific area of the topic may have already have been raised.

But all of those threads appear to get hijacked by people's plans to use or discussion of benefits vs disappointments

Really I would like to know what everybody has concluded about the alleged desensitising effect after only a few days and the negative feedback from the IGF-1 elevation.

We really need to be sure if the sarm is going to be worthwhile AFTER a cycle - if it ends up messing with your GH levels post cycle then it is just going to reverse the benefits on cycle.
Plus - has anybody found anything reliable in terms of a healthy population? As far as I can see all the results are acquired from people with deficiencies - that isnt necessarily transferable to guys within a normal range who dont have pituitary disorders.....

I would like to compile a specific discussion about this HERE and not 30 pages of who has or hasnt purchased some and decided to run it....
This has been discussed in SARM thread . desensitization ? As you can see in the study, you will have higher GH/IGF1/IGFBP3 levels after 12 months than lets say 6 months.

The only negative with MK677, it can decrease insulin sensivity (first 2 months) and it gets normal after.