Test Stack No. 17 - $197/Btl. WTF

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone heard of this? Lots of shills posting about it all over.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
marketing hype thingy... Its the new Testbooster,....

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
The price is ridiculous for an all herbal
Yup! might aswell bend over and take it... hahaha. The last moron aint born yet...Some were there is a guy sitting with a tin of this and a low bank account hahaha

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I see you use SHIFT how do you like it ??

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Afraid I'm on phase2 of a massive supplement program that is the best natty, results providing stack I have ever run. There's no way I can attribute the results to any individual supplement. My woman thinks I'm on juice, it's been unreal.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Afraid I'm on phase2 of a massive supplement program that is the best natty, results providing stack I have ever run. There's no way I can attribute the results to any individual supplement. My woman thinks I'm on juice, it's been unreal.
It seems like a crazy stack there dude :D ! Im "clean" atm.. Starting on a speciel supplement in a few days. growth - HGH Maximize from AgeForce! Cant wait to see what ill get from 30 days.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yea 197 a bottle is crazy expensive!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to go ph/ps after this, as nothing will be able to compare. I haven't been on any in about 4 years, so timing seems perfect, then back to the stack I'm on now.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm going to have to go ph/ps after this, as nothing will be able to compare. I haven't been on any in about 4 years, so timing seems perfect, then back to the stack I'm on now.
Good thing LG has some good things coming your way!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Is there like 500 caps in a bottle then? There's not much outside of injects thats worth 197. Hell you can get powders and reconstitute them yourself for cheaper than that!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone heard of this? Lots of shills posting about it all over.
I have ran it before (2 bottles) and it was good, but obviously not worth the money. It has 12 pretty solid ingredients in an underdosed prop blend. It suggests 3 caps ED, but you will need 4 caps ED. I got it for $85 a bottle and still was disappointed because at the end of the day it is still just a herbal test booster lol I don't think I really need to say it but I will save your money bro!