Laxo Dosing

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently taking Str3ngth by OL and dosing 25mg evenly throughout the day for a total of 100mg. Would dosing 50mg pre/post work better? Just wondering what others do.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently taking Str3ngth by OL and dosing 25mg evenly throughout the day for a total of 100mg. Would dosing 50mg pre/post work better? Just wondering what others do.
It would not matter actually

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went to rep you but i must spread some rep around first...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How long have been taking it and how do you feel so far?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We also have STR3NGTH Unleashed coming out in the very near future!

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have been taking it and how do you feel so far?
Well being that the next post after yours is saying Str3gnth unleased is coming out you can guess the product might not be all its cracked up to be. Havent noticed anything after 4 weeks tbh. I am making gains but what I would expect in a caloric surplus. Disclaimer: I am a fan of OL. Used hydro, osta, and other products that worked and worked well! Just not a fan of this one.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Laxogenin is more of an adaptogen from what it seems, meant to help recovery. Useful during a cut, or some cycle where you're doing high frequency heavy compound lifts.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin is more of an adaptogen from what it seems, meant to help recovery. Useful during a cut, or some cycle where you're doing high frequency heavy compound lifts.
Haha well currently i am doing the exact opposite so that probably doesnt help. On a bulk and hitting each body part only once a week atm.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Uncle Danes (plant hormone Pimp) need to testdrive it ! ;)
This is honestly the first time in a long while that I've been excited about a Laxo product.

The bio-availability on this new release is like nothing I've seen for Laxo.

And this is coming from a guy who reps for OL and still isn't a fan of capped Str3ngth and only a marginal fan of DermaStr3ngth.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^that is the truth and in that is the only time lax will be beneficial IMO.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also looking to give the new laxo a run as well

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
^^that is the truth and in that is the only time lax will be beneficial IMO.
It certainly shines in that situation.

I would also argue that it shines in situations where you are really pushing your body to the brink of overtraining and extreme high volume sessions that are guaranteed to result in muscle breakdown.

I.e. Not just a normal progression training session.

For me, if I'm doing 5-6x week intense lifting sessions in addition to MMA multiple times a week it really seems to help with repair and recovery.

Just my experience.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It certainly shines in that situation.

I would also argue that it shines in situations where you are really pushing your body to the brink of overtraining and extreme high volume sessions that are guaranteed to result in muscle breakdown.

I.e. Not just a normal progression training session.

For me, if I'm doing 5-6x week intense lifting sessions in addition to MMA multiple times a week it really seems to help with repair and recovery.

Just my experience.
I was just giving some examples....I meant to basically say it's very good at allowing you to recover from things you normally can't recover from if you were off of it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just giving some examples....I meant to basically say it's very good at allowing you to recover from things you normally can't recover from if you were off of it.
The main problem with Laxogenin is like with all other compounds. Horrible quality of raws. Believe me, I have seen plenty of Lab test results from different vendors claiming they are selling 98% pure 5alpha Hydroxy Laxogenin.

1. It was UV tested (even claiming it was HPLC tested).
2. It was not 5a hydroxy Laxogenin but Laxogenin. Totaly different compound (different CAS number, molecular weight, molecular formula ++).
Some supplement companies trust blindly to those vendors!