Craze v2, hypermax xt and new sp250 thoughts/reviews please

ForceOfNature

Awards
Hey guys. I need a new pre workout so these are the 3 that are currently having deals right now and look worth while. Anyone ever tried any of these or wanna share thier thoughts, especially craze v2 since I can't find a lot on it.

Thanks and have great day!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried xt but sp250 and craze v2 both sucked. I literally gave both tubs away after I used them each 4 or 5 times. Craze v2 was by far the worst of them all. Definitely go with hypermax.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Performax will be giving out some sample packets of HyperMax XT soon. We just relaunched it with a new formula that is even better than the old. It has all natural ingredients and nothing that is banned / about to be banned in it. Focus and energy are there without a crash. Definitely give HyperMax a try

ForceOfNature

Awards
Performax will be giving out some sample packets of HyperMax XT soon. We just relaunched it with a new formula that is even better than the old. It has all natural ingredients and nothing that is banned / about to be banned in it. Focus and energy are there without a crash. Definitely give HyperMax a try
I was supposed to try hypermax like half a year ago but sample didint come through. Definitely will try again though, hearing some real good things about it.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Haven't tried xt but sp250 and craze v2 both sucked. I literally gave both tubs away after I used them each 4 or 5 times. Craze v2 was by far the worst of them all. Definitely go with hypermax.
Yea, sp250 and craze v2 have very mixed, make or break type reviews. I wanted angel dust v2 but its too pricey. Craze v2 has an insane deal. Buy craze v2 for 39.99 and get splyce free so was wondering if craze v2 is worth it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is an overall review from a recent logger that ran HyperMax XT

Overall 9/10. I would recommend this to others. I let my friend try and he ended up buying a tub later that night. The energy and focus is so good that I would have no problems consuming while I am at work on a non workout day because I was able to get so much work done…projects after projects were completed and next thing I knew, it was couple hours later. I know I’ve said this before, but the energy is so clean and not crack like feeling. I am able to eat immediately after working out. My jaws are not grinding. The come down is very smooth without crash.

HandsomeHans

Awards
Call me crazy, but I will never take anything created by Driven Sports. They kind of have a track record for putting really bad **** in their products.