anything new with the non hormonal anabolics

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
havent visited this board in awhile and have fallen off on whats hot in the sup industry.

anything new and effective in the natty anabolics area

if not, any recommendations nocedrene(sp?) vs alphamine

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
(-)epi (Ep1C, EpiPlex, etc....)

Laxogenin (DermaStr3ngth, new Laxo product coming out SOON that will improve bioavailability a LOT)

PA (phosphatidic acid) (New PA/ergogenic coming out soon, Soy Granuals, etc)

ArA (xgels)

Those would be the top 4; (in no particular order)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
nothing too new in terms of natty anabolics. Laxogen products, Ep1c Unleashed (epicatechin), and Phosphadic acid products are rising in popularity and are being produced a lot more frequently now!

As for the fat burner, maybe looking OxyMax XT? It contains a good dosage of F95, amento to help keep up strength, a crazy good mood boosting blend, and is mid-stim ranged.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend norcodrene. You could check out a norcodrene/shift stack. Maybe not full does on both but together at lower dosage they would be great.

As far as natty supps I would recommend anafuse. It's somewhat newer and I like it. epi 2.0 is good as well. there's ep1c unleashed and the usually abe, x gels follidrone are always good.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For all your staples and more I suggest Ergonine as the base of a natty stack like this.

If its been a while for you, check it out at athletixsports.com
9 ergogens all at studied doses in one scoop/day for under $1/day.

Right now with a BOGO too, you could grab amentoflavone to go with this stack.
+10% off with driven.

Tons if logs/reviews up here now too

On top of that, (if you choose) I would suggest one of:

ARA
PEScience ABE
PA

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
havent visited this board in awhile and have fallen off on whats hot in the sup industry.

anything new and effective in the natty anabolics area

if not, any recommendations nocedrene(sp?) vs alphamine
As for the Norcodrene vs. alphamine:

Alphamine is often said to hit harder/faster and is a great tasting powder. I opt this route if I want a good stim kick

Norcodrene wins on appetite suppression for me, which gives it an edge on effectiveness in my case.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
(-)epi (Ep1C, EpiPlex, etc....)

Laxogenin (DermaStr3ngth, new Laxo product coming out SOON that will improve bioavailability a LOT)

PA (phosphatidic acid) (Phosphas1ze coming out soon, Soy Granuals, etc)

ArA (xgels)

Those would be the top 4; (in no particular order)
How soon is SOON? Was just about to buy some Strength!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
How soon is SOON? Was just about to buy some Strength!
Not entirely sure.

But if you can't wait, then at least get the TD for better bioavailability. I'm a rep and I'll tell you I don't like oral Laxo because of bioavailability issues.

The new version is going to blow the old one out of the water in terms of bioavailability (which is the biggest prob with Laxo...aside from quality extract).

P.S. I'll do my best to get clearance from the powers that be on at least a rough ETA for you.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Fearn soy granules and and ARA product like Xgels or X factor.

Itl blow your mind :)

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Not entirely sure.

But if you can't wait, then at least get the TD for better bioavailability. I'm a rep and I'll tell you I don't like oral Laxo because of bioavailability issues.

The new version is going to blow the old one out of the water in terms of bioavailability (which is the biggest prob with Laxo...aside from quality extract).

P.S. I'll do my best to get clearance from the powers that be on at least a rough ETA for you.
Thanks man I really apprecite it! Im just going to wait since I go through 2 bottles of the TD a month haha

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite from PEScience is still top dog, IMO.

X-Gels is also an excellent choice.

Stack the two. :D

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fearn soy granules and and ARA product like Xgels or X factor.

Itl blow your mind :)

I've head a lot of positive stuff about PA

my problem is that i have pesky gyno i can't shake and the last thing i want to do is further aggravate it (or else i would have turned to PH already)

to my knowledge PA (soy) can have a negative impact on gyno

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this stuff sounds crazy

anyone use it?
I ordered 6 bottles of Most wanted thru a TGB rep but he fooled me. So I havent tried yet but really want to try it so I can compare it to a stuff I used to get from ICPS

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse Myosynergy Elite, BMP, Testruction

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
SL (Fearns) will be out shortly

Last edited:
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Danes. How come all the stuff I hear about ecdysterones is negative? Im not to familiar with them myself.
1. Quality (quality ecdysteroids are expencive).
2. Bioavailability and absorption issues. Russian scientists found out that bioavailability issues are due to weak adsorption in the gastrointestinal tract

If you get quality stuff+ adding the right bioavailability booster, I will say it is one of the most potent natty anabolics

slin

Awards
So I guess you have gotten your hands on some quality Ecdy? and found a way to fix bioavailability? wanna share some of your personal stack :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I guess you have gotten your hands on some quality Ecdy? and found a way to fix bioavailability? wanna share some of your personal stack :)
Getting quality ecdy/ecdysteroids is not problem at all. Getting the ultimate delivery method is worse.but I am near the end of my research :)

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Getting quality ecdy/ecdysteroids is not problem at all. Getting the ultimate delivery method is worse.but I am near the end of my research :)
Keep us posted brother!

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Which natty anabolic would you guys say is best for pure strength?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Danes, how is the solo Plasma Muscle run going?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, Danes, how is the solo Plasma Muscle run going?
Plasma Muscle is really good supplement and really worth trying.

-increased musclefullness
-amazing pumps
-increased Strength gains
-i really added size without changing diet or workout routine.

It seems I responded pretty good to PeakATP. There are plenty of studies done on PeakATP and it works.
It contain optiNOs and here is some info if you havent seen it :

What is/are optiNOs?

optiNOs® is a patent-pending blend of three ingredients:*Cissus,*Curcuma, & Ajowan Extract. The first clue as to what optiNOs would be made of came when MT dropped the code name “LI89034F3.” Doing a little searching on the Google patents page reveals these details in regards to the exact composition of this revolutionary ingredient, “The composition-8 (LI89034F3) was prepared by combining the ethanol extract ofCissus quadrangularis*(LI05704), methanol extract of*Curcuma longa*(LI09703) and ethanol extract*Trachyspermum ammi*(LI 12304), in the ratio of 2: 1:2″.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
+1 for anabeta elite
I loved that ****, I used the OG ABE that had arimistane in it.. really helped me recomp
I was also stacking it with alphamine

glosss

glosss

Awards

-amazing pumps

It seems I responded pretty good to PeakATP. There are plenty of studies done on PeakATP and it works.

What is/are optiNOs?

optiNOs® is a patent-pending blend of three ingredients:*Cissus,*Curcuma, & Ajowan Extract. The first clue as to what optiNOs would be made of came when MT dropped the code name “LI89034F3.” Doing a little searching on the Google patents page reveals these details in regards to the exact composition of this revolutionary ingredient, “The composition-8 (LI89034F3) was prepared by combining the ethanol extract ofCissus quadrangularis*(LI05704), methanol extract of*Curcuma longa*(LI09703) and ethanol extract*Trachyspermum ammi*(LI 12304), in the ratio of 2: 1:2″.
Whats some of the best stuff youve tried.

Im running epi + laxo, so anything better than that would be cool :)

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards

-amazing pumps

What is/are optiNOs?

Plasma muscle? from muscletech? So hard to believe their supps, they claim you can gain 10ibs on almost all their products. Common Danes, put the squeeze on those Russian scientists, get us something good not just dat der muscletech

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
It is lbm that they claim, not stage weight if you were competing and lost none during dieting. Still, their new stuff is good and much better values than Cell-Tech years ago.

alland

alland

Awards
Plasma muscle? from muscletech? So hard to believe their supps, they claim you can gain 10ibs on almost all their products. Common Danes, put the squeeze on those Russian scientists, get us something good not just dat der muscletech
Muscletech is a lot better than it used to be.

glosss

glosss

Awards
has anyone actually tried dat der muscletech clearmuscle?

Im thinking or trying it for the sake of it.