PES Shift in the off season?

Verse

Awards
Is it okay to take PES Shift in the off season? I know it is a fat burner, but aren't its ingredients tailored towards promoting thyroid health? I would think taking what is essentially a thyroid supplement year round wouldn't be too bad, would it? Just curios

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By off season do you mean during a bulk?

We wouldn't recommend it year round. While thyroid benefits are one aspect, there are many other benefits to Shift some wouldn't take it for that sole purpose.

It may serve possible benefits during a bulk, but would be definitely best used during a cut or recomp.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be harmful during a bulk/year round?
Certainly wouldn't be harmful or have any negative impact towards a bulk, when running for a full 8 week cycle.

There's going to be benefits and negatives though. You'll get the increased metabolic rate, thyroid function, lean body mass increase, cortisol control, and adaptogen benefits. But you will notice appetite suppression as well.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It has a semi-permanent spot in my supp regimen. Rhodiola, Forskolin and Olive leaf. Winning.

Verse

Awards
It has a semi-permanent spot in my supp regimen. Rhodiola, Forskolin and Olive leaf. Winning.
That's exactly what I was thinking. It's the only thyroid related supplement I've actually felt a difference with.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have a history of thyroid disease?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, because I was going to say you shouldn't be using the product if you did. SHIFT is not just tailored to thyroid health, so it can be used during the off season (HF+ forskolin is a potent combo on cAMP), but make sure to cycle off like we recommend on the label.

Verse

Awards
Okay, because I was going to say you shouldn't be using the product if you did. SHIFT is not just tailored to thyroid health, so it can be used during the off season (HF+ forskolin is a potent combo on cAMP), but make sure to cycle off like we recommend on the label.
I didn't see that it is supposed to be cycled on the label. How long on before I go off, and how long do I go off before I can go back on? Thanks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't see that it is supposed to be cycled on the label. How long on before I go off, and how long do I go off before I can go back on? Thanks!
8 weeks on, 4 weeks off

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Glad I seen this, have a bottle I been wanting to start. I was wondering about this taking it while bulking.