SPAWN

engine20ff

Awards
Does anyone know of a product on the market that compares to SPAWN? It was made by Tri City Chemicals and was taken off the market in the 2009 time frame. It was the BEST supplement I have ever used.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, sorry, I just read your link.
I heard a lot youngsters take it and had no idea what they were taking.
I had a buddy who used it for like 2 weeks. I remember him telling me his benchpress had gone up over 30lbs in that time so he stopped taking it. He was smart enough at 17 to figure out that if it seems too good to be true it's probably steroids lol

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I had a buddy who used it for like 2 weeks. I remember him telling me his benchpress had gone up over 30lbs in that time so he stopped taking it. He was smart enough at 17 to figure out that if it seems too good to be true it's probably steroids lol
This made me lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Smart man

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spawn was legit. It was 12mg epi and 30mg tren as I recall. Made so much money selling those when that company stopped producing it (but was still legal).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6