ostarine

bigal666

Awards
my gym partner[ female] is going to try ostarine for first time any input on dosage or what to expect

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
No more than 25mg per day, longer than 4 wks requires PCT due to HPTA suppression

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
This would be better placed in the Anabolic section. However, yates84 has put together a cycle for me that includes Osta. However, I'll also be running RAD. So, my dosing may be different. He still may be able to help you out with dosing & cycle set up.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Hastur could give you some insight as well.

What are her goals while on it?

bigal666

Awards
she is competing in spring so trying to get lean muscle still in great shape just had to take time off from training now she back into it

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
No kidding? No fair.
The only thing that may require PCT (read protocol vs therapy) for some women is something like Anavar, and even then a slow/proper taper off is pretty much all that's needed. We do not experience the shutdown men do. However, PCT is not needed for women when using SARM's.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a good female starter cycle:
Osta 5/5/5/5/10/10/10/10
If 5mg is working well then no problems with keeping her dose at 5mg for the whole cycle. Make sure you are throughly read up on the reproductive side effects and the possible androgenic side effects of anabolic use by women.

Hastur

Awards
No more than 25mg per day, longer than 4 wks requires PCT due to HPTA suppression
25mg is a rather large dosage for women, especially starting out. And women have no HPTA to suppress, haha. The T standing for Testicular and all...

Hastur could give you some insight as well.

What are her goals while on it?
I'll throw in my 2 cents! :)

No kidding? No fair.
No kidding. It's really not fair! Haha.

Here's a good female starter cycle:
Osta 5/5/5/5/10/10/10/10
If 5mg is working well then no problems with keeping her dose at 5mg for the whole cycle. Make sure you are throughly read up on the reproductive side effects and the possible androgenic side effects of anabolic use by women.
^This man knows what he's talking about! Ostarine is a fantastic anabolic for women, very low risk androgenic effects, though it's still not without risk to some degree. I'd play it safe and stay in the lower ranges, as long as it's giving her the results she's looking for. Now I think 5mg for 8 weeks would be fine, though personally my Mother and Aunt are on 10mg Ostarine daily, to help with Fibromyalgia and several different major surgeries that have resulted in serious limitations and lower quality of life. They've both seen a reduction in body fat, increase in strength, increase in endurance, healing properties, lessened pain. It's been great. Mind you, they aren't young athletic women by any means, they are both in their 50's and post-menopausal, so it's a totally different ballgame. But the bottom line is, it works well in women, and at low dosages. But I'd advocate she start at 5mg, see how it treats her, if she likes it, stick with it. More isn't always more. I hope she attains her goals!

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
25mg is a rather large dosage for women, especially starting out. And women have no HPTA to suppress, haha. The T standing for Testicular and all...

I'll throw in my 2 cents! :)

No kidding. It's really not fair! Haha.

^This man knows what he's talking about! Ostarine is a fantastic anabolic for women, very low risk androgenic effects, though it's still not without risk to some degree. I'd play it safe and stay in the lower ranges, as long as it's giving her the results she's looking for. Now I think 5mg for 8 weeks would be fine, though personally my Mother and Aunt are on 10mg Ostarine daily, to help with Fibromyalgia and several different major surgeries that have resulted in serious limitations and lower quality of life. They've both seen a reduction in body fat, increase in strength, increase in endurance, healing properties, lessened pain. It's been great. Mind you, they aren't young athletic women by any means, they are both in their 50's and post-menopausal, so it's a totally different ballgame. But the bottom line is, it works well in women, and at low dosages. But I'd advocate she start at 5mg, see how it treats her, if she likes it, stick with it. More isn't always more. I hope she attains her goals!
I said no more than...Doesn't mean start out that high...

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Got myself some of this. Its arrived but im hesitant to jump in until a few things fall into place.

Being British, we drink. Im giving up alcohol in the week and having a few at the weekend but come November Im off the alcohol totally for 5-6 weeks.

As its sat there, I was tempted to go low dose 5mg a day for two weeks then up dose when the alcohol stops completely (after Halloween party I know Im drinking at).

Would you suggest this is best to hold off.

Feel free to put this in the stupid questions section, however knowing its not a PH, and arnie drinking hard during his drug/competition years, im always tempted to say it doesnt matter too much but hey the daily fasting and low GI/carb diet is in check so I may wait until alcohols a non-issue.

What do you think? Overthinking it?.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Just watch and limit your drinking. Run the osta low then you can ramp up the dosage. Stay within the 25mg range. Try 6 weeks. Have natty pct and a real serm available just in case. Keep a good AI on hand as well just in case.