PA dose time

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Hey guys,

Just wondering - I am going to be starting back up on King (cutlers PA product) and I'm wondering - does it matter when I dose it? I always took it Preworkout before but I am reading more stuff that suggests it should be with meals? Thoughts?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just wondering - I am going to be starting back up on King (cutlers PA product) and I'm wondering - does it matter when I dose it? I always took it Preworkout before but I am reading more stuff that suggests it should be with meals? Thoughts?
PA itself is best used pre-workout, or within 3 hours of the workout. Cutler King also has Niagen, which may or may not be better with food.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
PA itself is best used pre-workout, or within 3 hours of the workout. Cutler King also has Niagen, which may or may not be better with food.
Thanks bro :)))

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'm trying to get myself prepped as I head into a stack of ARA, Pa, EPI, (laxo if it ever comes) + basics - gotta make sure I get the dosing right =D

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to get myself prepped as I head into a stack of ARA, Pa, EPI, (laxo if it ever comes) + basics - gotta make sure I get the dosing right =D
Going to take advantage of that stack and do higher frequency training? Every single report of Laxogenin states that it's pretty much an adaptogen that allows you to recover absurdly quickly.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I used to take it pre only. Although I doubled the dose at my third and last bottle in order to feel something

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should it be taken on off days?
Pre-workout would be best and if you split the dose, another one roughly 6 hours later.

Dose on off days.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Pre-workout would be best and if you split the dose, another one roughly 6 hours later.

Dose on off days.
Ah see I haven't been doing that. Will have to start.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I think in the directions says you should. I train 6 days a week so on off day I dont take anything.