Newbie help please? Ostra Shred with lipodrene

Mortician

Mortician

Awards
I lost a lot of weight. I'm 36 and weigh about 215 and 5"11. I lost about 25 pounds. I have been working out, lifting, in high reps for tone and cut and doing some cardio and also mostly eating right. A lot of fish. I'd love some reviews on Ostra shred.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You don't need osta shred right now. What are your workouts and diet like? Ditch the high reps for "tone" and lift heavy in the 6-12 rep range. What kind of cardio are you doing? Are you able to do HIIT?

Mortician

Mortician

Awards
I lift with mostly machines 3-4 X a week and right after each workout I do elliptical for 10 minutes. I eat fish 4-5x a night. Some steak. Yogurt whips. I do snack a lil. Like pretzels with peanut butter or Tostitos with cheese or salsa. I eat wings on game day.

Mortician

Mortician

Awards
I already bought the Ostra shred. Why not???

Mortician

Mortician

Awards
I could do HIIT. Just not familiar with it

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I lift with mostly machines 3-4 X a week and right after each workout I do elliptical for 10 minutes. I eat fish 4-5x a night. Some steak. Yogurt whips. I do snack a lil. Like pretzels with peanut butter or Tostitos with cheese or salsa. I eat wings on game day.
Need to switch to mostly free weights. Learn how to properly do the big lifts (bench, deadlift, squat, press, etc.). If you are healthy enough, google HIIT routines to do on a bike or rower. Just saying what you eat won't help us. You need to find your TDEE and adjust your macros and calories accordingly.

You definitely do not need any osta product right now. There is much more than can be done, and simply starting a cycle of osta with your type of training/diet will not help.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Theres some logs in the supplement log section. Ostashred is a good product. Make sure u have s pct set up before you start it. And if your training and diet aren't on key for your goal you won't get good results.

Mortician

Mortician

Awards
Thank u. From other post I was feeling it was a waste. I'm pretty good with diet n workout.